the weekend

new me 20009

Silver Member
hi everyone

so its the weekend coming that tricky time when dieting becomes really hard and to top it off its mothers day.

has anyone planned ahead for mothers day, ie buy me flowers nothing edible or???

lets hope we can all get through this weekend without too much damage done.

i have told my children and partner nothing edible for me. im planning on sticking 100 % to the diet through this weekend.

:D

hi everyone

so its the weekend coming that tricky time when dieting becomes really hard and to top it off its mothers day.

has anyone planned ahead for mothers day, ie buy me flowers nothing edible or???

lets hope we can all get through this weekend without too much damage done.

i have told my children and partner nothing edible for me. im planning on sticking 100 % to the diet through this weekend.

:D

I told my hubby only cards wanted this year, the money you would spend on pressies put in the holiday fund for July. ;);)

Weekends are always tough. I go visit my mum on Saturdays and it is very difficult to stick to the diet as she really likes to show her love through food. I take the day off and be really good for the rest of the week.

Restaurants are really tough going - not sure what others do but I go online and find the menus, if possible, and then pick something healthy, then fall at the final hurdle and order something else. What willpower haha!

Weekends are always tough. I go visit my mum on Saturdays and it is very difficult to stick to the diet as she really likes to show her love through food. I take the day off and be really good for the rest of the week.

Restaurants are really tough going - not sure what others do but I go online and find the menus, if possible, and then pick something healthy, then fall at the final hurdle and order something else. What willpower haha!

I'm like that have a good main meal and then blew it on a pudding which i will complain about as I am stuffed already he he!!! but it just wouldn't be the same without the pudding..... :D:D:D:D:D

Well I think I'm going to deserve a medal!! We're bringing Mum over for the day (she's 82) as well as me spending Mother's day with her it means my kids only have to make one visit to ours instead of having to go there as well. As I'll be cooking for her I've asked everyone else if they want to have their dinner. Whilst weakly whispering 'Oh but Mum you shouldn't have to ........'etc etc One son, husband and 2 kids are coming and my daughter.
So I will be cooking a roast dinner and pudding for 7 and what will I be having?? ...... My Lipotrim soup .......
And if ANY of them DARES to buy me something to eat they will be wearing it!!!!!!

TBH I really don't mind ... well if I did I wouldn't have arranged it. It's 1 day and if I do this right it'll be the only mother's day I spend like this. I'm also sure that when I look back I'll only remember the family time and not what I did or didn't eat/drink!

Have a good one all you other Mum's!!! xx

thats great jan, and just think of the weight loss you will have. thing is with vlcd like that its hard to get back on them once you have broke them. its a lot easier to keep on going and you will get to goal faster.

while im doing this diet i have been keeping a diary that i write in every day of how im feeling and stuff and i feel great on this diet i feel that my life finally doesnt revovle around food. so im getting there lol.

good luck Jan

hiya everyone

so how did the weekend go did all the mums have a wonderful day?

mine was great kids bought me loads of things not edible so thats good and we went around my mums as well. dad was taken to hospital so we went to visit him.

all in all it was a good day

Hope your dad is okay nothing serious.

Had a good day, looked at lots of things we cant afford, so good.

But I also decided to serously think about taking my bike examine. My hubby has a motorbike and i love going pillion, but thought to myself I should take a test then i can ride (my dad said to me before he died "dont live with regrets live with good memories instead") so I am going find out about it today and go from there. Never riden a bike (except pillion) so should be fun ......... hopefully .

Well back on dc and cant wait until Wednesday to see if I have lost anything.:eek:

Back