The "yummy mummy" challenge 2010

emmaleonie1984

Right here goes..

Hello everyone Im Emma, 25 and mummy to sophie 7 months. I want to be a yummy mummy and not a frumpy mummy!! So for extra motiviation a monthly challenge will run for all those mummys out there. As there are only a couple of weeks in june we will add it onto july so chance to loose even more!

Emmaleonie1984- 10 pounds

Just copy and paste with your details on to.

Emx

how many weeks we doing?

I will join in!

Emmaleonie1984 - 10lbs
Sarahandmolly - 10lbs

:D

Hi All, I'll quite happily join.
I had my little girl 17 months ago now and there is now no excuse not to get the weight off. I go on holiday on the 28th of July so this will definitely be my final push to shift some pounds. Good luck girls xx

Emmaleonie1984 - 10lbs
Sarahandmolly - 10lbs
Pigletradford - 10lbs
chelleb - 12lbs (!)

Awwww my baby is 18 next month, but I still want to be a yummy mummy! :8855:

I got a new puppy 6 weeks ago though......does that count? lol

Good luck everyone xxx

Hi ladies, we are all yummy mummys to be!!! Im struggling this week tbh, i had a chinese as a treat after weighin and i think this has thrown me for the week. i approx syned at 20, then had the full 15 last night to. So im stuck to 5 for the rest of the week! Its star week to so that never helps. What do you do when you are stuggling?Em x

I've been having a bad week too!

Had a few weak moments where I've ended up eating cake and sweets :eek: Because I'm usually so good, it has really got me down this week. Thinking about it, I'm probably within my syns for the week so I shouldn't be too down on myself. WI tomorrow so the scales will tell how bad I really have been!

Decided that the only way I'm going to get back on track is to make sure I plan my meals and have loads of superfree food in standby in case of a weak moment.

Sorry for my rambling, it doesn't really give you the answer to what to do when you're struggling! I am sympathising with you if that is any consolation lol

Draw a line under it and aim for small targets. Firstly tell yourself you are going to be 100% for the next couple of days and then try and make a 100% week. You'll feel so much better.

Keep strong mummies, we can shed the pounds xx

so is this till the end of july!?
if so i will join!
i want to lost the whole 18lbs!
is that too much lol!

Emmaleonie1984 - 10lbs
Sarahandmolly - 10lbs
Pigletradford - 10lbs
chelleb - 12lbs (!)
danni - 18lbs

morning fab mummys and welcome to the newbies! We all have great targets and very achievable! as the weather is nice im going to get out walking with the pram for exercise to. Good luck for weighin today Chelleb x

Ouch! Not good for me! Saturday WI and I gained 0.5lbs! :cry:

Emmaleonie1984 - 10lbs
Sarahandmolly - 10lbs (+0.5lbs!)
Pigletradford - 10lbs
chelleb - 12lbs (!)
danni - 18lbs

Yay, lost 2lb today :D More than happy with that seeing as I had a rubbish week!

Emmaleonie1984 - 10lbs
Pigletradford - 10lbs
chelleb - 12lbs (-2lbs)
danni - 18lbs

suppose to weigh tomorrow but was at docs so did it sneakly today!
lost 1.6lbs i think

Emmaleonie1984 - 10lbs
Pigletradford - 10lbs
chelleb - 12lbs (-2lbs)
danni - 18lbs (-1.6lbs)

Hi ladies, hope you are well..im just watching the budget (sad of me). Sarah, sorry you had a gain..only a small one and it will be off and more next week!!! Be positive, and 100%..we are all behind you.
Well done on your loss chelleb, 2lb gone only 10 to go now!
Well done danni, again a good loss, only 16.4 to go..you can do it!! As for myself feel down today, Its weigh in on wednesday and i just cant see that i will loose this week!! I had 4 oreos today..ok big wow lol but i feel like i should have just had two or none at all. Its 10 syns so hardly going over or a takeaway but if i dont loose can i not have any treats a day :-(
Take care everyone Em x

I'm in!! I'll go with 10lb too, because I only have 9lb to lose to get my club 10!!

Emmaleonie1984 - 10lbs
Pigletradford - 10lbs
chelleb - 12lbs (-2lbs)
danni - 18lbs (-1.6lbs)
Mummy_Helen - 10lb

Great week got my 1 stone award in eight weeks

Emmaleonie1984 - 10lbs
Pigletradford - 10lbs (-2.5lbs)
chelleb - 12lbs (-2lbs)
danni - 18lbs (-1.6lbs)

Well done Piglet, thats great. 1 stone off is brilliant, I bet you're well chuffed. Keep up the good work xx

Great losses ladies, just a pound off for me..slow and steady wins the race? Bit gutted as 100% week, going to try and stick to 5 syns a day this week to see if that will help.
Emx

Emmaleonie1984 - 10lbs (-1lb)
Pigletradford - 10lbs (-2.5lbs)
chelleb - 12lbs (-2lbs)
danni - 18lbs (-1.6lbs)

Hey girls can I please join? Im Stacey from Middlesbrough, i have 2 children Finley who is 4 and Betsie who's 2 :) Id like to aim for 10lb x

Back