theme park rides

dinkadonka

Hi All,

Feel silly asking this but I am hoping to go to a theme park end of october with my cousin and boyfriend and her boyfriend camping a night then to drayton manor theme park for the day but I know at the mo I wont fit in the seats as I am 20 stone and a size 24. I would like to know your experiences and how much weight u think i would need to lose before I will fit comfortably as I am very shy and I would be sooooo upset and embarassed if I went and then didnt fit so this means a lot to me.

Thanks all
VJ x x x

hi vj
i to started at 20stone
this is only a guess but i would think maybe get to 15stone to fit o.k on rides
as i say only a guess
good luck on the cd
its hard but so so good

kaz :D

By October you could easily be 5 stone lighter than that if you stick to the diet and drink a load of water.

At 15 stone you would be absolutely fine to fit on the rides!

Then after that you can finish your weightloss journey.

It was being thrown off of a ride in Disney which made me decide to lose weight and the best decision I ever made so use the motivation to fit on that ride as your driver to stick to the diet and get where you want to get to.

Go for it!

Mike

Hi it all depends on how tall you are & where you carry the weight! ;)I'm 5'8", 16 stone and wearing a size 16-18 I went to Cleethorpes' theme park last week & fitted in all the rides I went on, including climbing into a mini F1 racing go-kart (hard but I did it:eek:) rides with safety bars, straps..etc. I carry most of my weight on my bum & thighs BUT since having kids my tummy is pretty big too. Good luck, maybe someone who's been there can tell you more, though hopefully you'l be a size 14 (or smaller!!) by then & won't need to worry at all!xxxxx
xxsharon

Back