Therealbbe's diary to skinnyville :)

I'm watching man v food and omg it's gross how much he eats bet I used to look like that when I was eating :-(

What channel is that on?

harassed_mother said:
I'm watching man v food and omg it's gross how much he eats bet I used to look like that when I was eating :-(

Love those sort of things to keep you motivated. And the biggest loser is a good one too x

Rkmriddell said:
Love those sort of things to keep you motivated. And the biggest loser is a good one too x

I love biggest loser I watch it every Tuesday used to watch it eating a chippy cos it was after I got weighted from slimming world and now I watch it having my shake how times have changed

harassed_mother said:
I love biggest loser I watch it every Tuesday used to watch it eating a chippy cos it was after I got weighted from slimming world and now I watch it having my shake how times have changed

Lol isn't it funny theres a ww meeting down the road from us and the queue in the chippy after the club kicks out makes me laugh every time x

Morning shazza queen of the cd diet :)
Have great day :) xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Zest for Life said:
Morning shazza queen of the cd diet :)
Have great day :) xxx

Morning lovely you do make me smile!!! Thank you been doing essay all morning nearly have one question done 2 more to go god it's like pulling teeth argggggggggg. I hate pathophysiology and pharmacology soooooooooo much. How you doing sweetie xxxxxxx

therealbbe said:
Morning lovely you do make me smile!!! Thank you been doing essay all morning nearly have one question done 2 more to go god it's like pulling teeth argggggggggg. I hate pathophysiology and pharmacology soooooooooo much. How you doing sweetie xxxxxxx

Did you get finished? Hello :) x

therealbbe said:
So guys I have decided I never want to do this ever again never ever!!! I need to have a good summer I deserve a good summer I finish uni beginning of August so have 2 half months left ok prolly won't be at target but might be movin up plans if I say stone a month it will leave me around half a stone to lose when I finish placement that is goal for my healthy bmi is 12stone 6 coz of my height but I want to be 11 stone somethig hahahahah xxxxxxx

Well that is my plan :D you think it's doable???

Definitely doable - you so in the zone so it's going to happen for you. The summer that you want will be yours for the taking just keep going one day at a time. xx

Nope, we are all cyber BFF xxx :)

Zest for Life said:
Nope, we are all cyber BFF xxx :)

Was supposed to quote harrassed mothers post. ( no one being forgotten) x

harassed_mother said:
No one being forgotten :)

Me as well? X

Back