Therealbbe's diary to skinnyville :)

therealbbe said:
Hey guys sorry not been around started back at Uni weds very busy couple day weigh in tomorrow however have to weigh in tomorrow about 6pm bit gutted not holding out to much hope as evening but have no choice as dobt leave till 4pm at Uni. Trying to do searches for dissertation if anyone wants to write it for me please do :)

Hope everyone is doing well and speak tomorrow evening xxxxxxx

Hey Sharon how did u get on ?

Nothing tastes as good as Slim feels :)

Hey Sharon missed u on here hope u doing good prob mad busy with uni and work :)

harassed_mother said:
Hey Sharon missed u on here hope u doing good prob mad busy with uni and work :)

Hope u are ok u not been on for a while ??

Well food did taste so good but don't like how I feel now. I am now trying to decide what to do. Either way tomorrow is D day. My sister is getting married septet and I am the fatty of the whole family :(. Hope your all doing Great and proud of anyone that has still stick with it. I feel a right failure if I am honest and deleted this app but re downloaded it today as I feel ashamed of myself :'(

therealbbe said:
Well food did taste so good but don't like how I feel now. I am now trying to decide what to do. Either way tomorrow is D day. My sister is getting married septet and I am the fatty of the whole family :(. Hope your all doing Great and proud of anyone that has still stick with it. I feel a right failure if I am honest and deleted this app but re downloaded it today as I feel ashamed of myself :'(

Ha ha ha me too me too x sod it lets be the shameful restarts together x I'm pulling up this wagon next to u so u can jump on with me x let's start again on this bloody path lol

Ha ha ha me too me too x sod it lets be the shameful restarts together x I'm pulling up this wagon next to u so u can jump on with me x let's start again on this bloody path lol

Hahahahaha love ya chick!!! I am doing slimming world at moment just weighed in as money still tight :( but will continue diary of weightloss etc and no talk of food lol xxxxxx

Ok well back onto Cambridge from Thursday seeing counsellor weds nite can't wait if honest x

Welcome back lovely!!! Great to see you :) xxx

Of course I remember you! How's u'r training going?

I'm ok, had a bit of a dodgy month with Christmas, been finding getting back into the swing of CD quite hard, but I am taking it day by day and hoping I'm back losing soon. The cold weather makes me just want to cosy up on the sofa with treats and a nice big glass of red, but that won't get the weight shifted lol xxx

Of course I remember you! How's u'r training going?

I'm ok, had a bit of a dodgy month with Christmas, been finding getting back into the swing of CD quite hard, but I am taking it day by day and hoping I'm back losing soon. The cold weather makes me just want to cosy up on the sofa with treats and a nice big glass of red, but that won't get the weight shifted lol xxx

Training is going good I am in my last 6 months now lol. Essays coming out of my ears. And I was a good girl and started Cambridge yesterday saw my consultant last night :) ahhhhh cold winter nights and a glass of red how appealing is that xxx

Ahhh so close to qualifying!!! Must feel great to be on the final stretch :)

Well done for getting back on it, how much do u want to lose?? I have 3st to shift and then I'm at target - cant come quick enough - if I can get there by May and my 41st b'day I'll b overjoyed as it was my 40th that triggered this diet xxxx

Ahhh so close to qualifying!!! Must feel great to be on the final stretch :)

Well done for getting back on it, how much do u want to lose?? I have 3st to shift and then I'm at target - cant come quick enough - if I can get there by May and my 41st b'day I'll b overjoyed as it was my 40th that triggered this diet xxxx

well i need to lose 4 minimum :eek: feel quick sick thinking of it like that :( and it can't come quick enough for me just annoyed with myself for coming off thinking i could do it on my own then gaining it back -_-
ohhhhhhhh well here i go again lol

Luv sharon xxx

So day two of a new me lets hope this continues. Hubby got his risk of redundancy letter and has meeting Monday so not good news but will wait and see :( xxx

So day two of a new me lets hope this continues. Hubby got his risk of redundancy letter and has meeting Monday so not good news but will wait and see :( xxx

Sorry to hear about your hubby :-( the country is in dire straits. Fingers crossed you get sorted ASAP my hubby was made redundant a few years ago and it worked well for us as he's now in a job he loves rather than one which he hated but felt trapped in.
Don't let it hamper your dedication, 2 days I and your almost certainly half way to ketosis :)

Sorry to hear about your hubby :-( the country is in dire straits. Fingers crossed you get sorted ASAP my hubby was made redundant a few years ago and it worked well for us as he's now in a job he loves rather than one which he hated but felt trapped in.
Don't let it hamper your dedication, 2 days I and your almost certainly half way to ketosis :)

Yeah I been applying for jobs left right and centre just in case he hasn't been happy there for a while so hopefully this is a blessing :) ketosis I can also smell the bad breath lol xx

therealbbe said:

Ahhh it's tough times at the moment - Angel is right though - could be a blessing I disguise. I have all my fingers and toes crossed that there is a good outcome :)

I am sure u will smash this - a whole lovely new u for 2013 xxxx

Ahhh it's tough times at the moment - Angel is right though - could be a blessing I disguise. I have all my fingers and toes crossed that there is a good outcome :)

I am sure u will smash this - a whole lovely new u for 2013 xxxx

Ahhhhh thank you huni :) fingers crossed xxx

I've just eaten cheese....again!! I'm such a loser lol xxx

Back