There's a rumour going around..

Awaken Me

On my Way...
That I've had a gastric bypass :8855:and this has tickled me all day since I was told the 'rumour' this morning, so I just had to share it. To be fair I do realise why people would think that as by the time I reach my 6 month anniversary next week I will be very close to a 10st loss. And for people who haven't seen me in that time the change is very dramatic.

Gotta love CD.

lol, seriously though i think you are such an inspiration to many who start the diet and look at the forum, you have done so blooming well. I managed 12 weeks of ss and the way you keep going is amazing :)

You ARE an inspiration - I still have a long 6 months snaking out ahead of me - however if I feel like giving up I will kick myself up the backside and remind myself how well you have done in 6 months!

That I've had a gastric bypass :8855:and this has tickled me all day since I was told the 'rumour' this morning, so I just had to share it. To be fair I do realise why people would think that as by the time I reach my 6 month anniversary next week I will be very close to a 10st loss. And for people who haven't seen me in that time the change is very dramatic.

Gotta love CD.

Amazing loss

that is amazing - well done

Hahaha let them gossip. You've done amazingly well and have been a huge inspiration to me as you started at approximately the same weight. Well done you x

Lol, how wonderful is that?! Well done on a spectacular loss - an excellent example to us all that if you stick with it the results are brilliant:)

i do find it wierd how people can just come up with random things.

well done on your 10 stone!!!!

I do know someone who has lost 8 stone in 8 months on a bypass.. but interestingly she doesn't seem to have changed her eating habits at all. When she posts on FB about food it's always along the lines of "managed a whole piece of scampi at lunch today"....

lol, the things people come up with.

You have done fantastically well. You should be so proud of yourself. :)

Back