There's no extra charge for awesomeness....or attractiveness!

AwesomeOwl

Howdy folks, I'm a SW newbie and I'll be floundering around on here for a while before I get the hang of the plan! I tried WW (online )before and was successful on it until I lost momentum. I decided to join slimming world because I heard and saw great things about the plan from a girl at work. I also decided to buck up and join the meetings. Hopefully they'll keep me on track, give me something to really focus on at the start and keep me accountable.
I'm also pretty competitive, so there might be some brawls about slimmer of the week. :)

I have about 3-3.5st to lose altogether, so pretty substantial number to me.

That's it for now, I'll start documenting my food from tomorrow and if anyone has any advice or input, it would be greatly appreciated!

Welcome to SW :)

Welcome to SW hun! xxx

Ok so my diary for today, although I'm submitting it before dinner, I will stick to it. :)

Breakfast: 2 slices whole meal toast (HEB)
Jam (2 syns)
Butter (2.5 syns)
Snack: mullerlight fat free strawberry yoghurt (Free)
Banana (SFree)
pear (SFree)
Lunch: Penne Pasta (Free)
Oven roasted vegetables (SFree)
Dinner: Chilli con Carne ( combo Free and SFree)
Rice (Free)
Snack: melon, mango and apple fruit salad
150ml semi skimmed milk (HEA)

Treats: Rancheros-crisps- (5 syns)
Freddo-chocolate- (5 syns)

Again, I am a newbie so I'm not entirely sure if I'm doing this right. I am trying my best but if anyone has any suggestions (or constructive criticisms) feel free to share and I'll take them in the spirit intended. :)
I went to bed feeling very hungry last night so I'm eating a lot of fruit today, drinking lots of water and am planning on having a huge serving of chilli. I have to plan my meals for the weekend tonight, trying to keep myself motivated by looking at lots of yummy recipes.

I actually feel rather proud of myself, I sat in the car during lunch eating my pasta yesterday whole my friends got drive thru. I even put the chips in the bin when they threw them into my pasta and today I said no when they asked if I wanted a chocolate bar. I'm going to keep taking it one no at a time. :)
Thanks for reading.

x

Ok so my diary for today, although I'm submitting it before dinner, I will stick to it. :)

Breakfast: 2 slices whole meal toast (HEB)
Jam (2 syns)
Butter (2.5 syns)
Snack: mullerlight fat free strawberry yoghurt (Free)
Banana (SFree)
pear (SFree)
Lunch: Penne Pasta (Free)
Oven roasted vegetables (SFree)
Dinner: Chilli con Carne ( combo Free and SFree)
Rice (Free)
Snack: melon, mango and apple fruit salad
150ml semi skimmed milk (HEA)

Treats: Rancheros-crisps- (5 syns)
Freddo-chocolate- (5 syns)

Again, I am a newbie so I'm not entirely sure if I'm doing this right. I am trying my best but if anyone has any suggestions (or constructive criticisms) feel free to share and I'll take them in the spirit intended. :)
I went to bed feeling very hungry last night so I'm eating a lot of fruit today, drinking lots of water and am planning on having a huge serving of chilli. I have to plan my meals for the weekend tonight, trying to keep myself motivated by looking at lots of yummy recipes.

I actually feel rather proud of myself, I sat in the car during lunch eating my pasta yesterday whole my friends got drive thru. I even put the chips in the bin when they threw them into my pasta and today I said no when they asked if I wanted a chocolate bar. I'm going to keep taking it one no at a time. :)
Thanks for reading.

x

I can't believe your friends tempted you like that! Your food plan looks fab. U on green and red days or EE? X

Thanks incaravanland I'm trying to muddle through it! I'm doing EE for the moment until I get a hang on the basics!
Yeah they weren't helping. I think that they think I don't *need* to lose weight and if I said anything to them, they probably wouldn't get how unsupportive they were being. They are both skinny Minnie's and so it's probably hard for them to understand that I'm coming from a place where one chip is never just ONE chip.
I was proud of myself though!

Thanks incaravanland I'm trying to muddle through it! I'm doing EE for the moment until I get a hang on the basics!
Yeah they weren't helping. I think that they think I don't *need* to lose weight and if I said anything to them, they probably wouldn't get how unsupportive they were being. They are both skinny Minnie's and so it's probably hard for them to understand that I'm coming from a place where one chip is never just ONE chip.
I was proud of myself though!

Well done. You should be proud of yourself! X

Dizzy that's amazing you got so close to target! I'm sure you can do it again and this time you'll know the danger signs. :)
you had a great loss last week, my fingers are crossed for the same. Our weigh in days are close too, with mine being on the Monday.

incaravanland, hopefully I can keep it up. I'm usually great at the start and trail off after a few weeks. That's when I'll need the support the most!

Dizzy that's amazing you got so close to target! I'm sure you can do it again and this time you'll know the danger signs. :)
you had a great loss last week, my fingers are crossed for the same. Our weigh in days are close too, with mine being on the Monday.

incaravanland, hopefully I can keep it up. I'm usually great at the start and trail off after a few weeks. That's when I'll need the support the most!

im exactly the same hun so we can always turn to each other for support? X

Yes, sounds good! Thanks.:D

Absolutely nothing, going to do my food shop for the weekend today. I'm getting a Chinese tomorrow night for a treat and then making a SW friendly roast on Sunday. My OH is working all weekend so I probably won't drink, which is actually a bit of a god send!
bit worried about my WI on Monday but hopefully the Chinese won't affect it!
Any exciting plans yourself? X

Yeah, I'm getting back into the swing of things now (just need to remember to have my HEBs) It was a really Crap year last year with bereavements & my ill health so SW just went to the wall.

I'll be a regular 'diary stalker' to try keep us all heading in the right direction :D

Had a pants day yesterday tho.....really bad migraine so I was in bed all day - no food at all, so not the best of SW days :sigh: I WILL DO BETTER TODAY !!!!!

Dizzy stress doesn't help at all. I eat my emotions all the time. I actually remember a binge where I was sobbing the whole time and stuffing my face at the same time. The more I ate, the more I cried and the more I cried the more I ate! I can laugh looking back now, but things were bad!
im the same, creeping on everyone's diaries!

Also, hello baby tree, thanks for stopping by!:D

Absolutely nothing, going to do my food shop for the weekend today. I'm getting a Chinese tomorrow night for a treat and then making a SW friendly roast on Sunday. My OH is working all weekend so I probably won't drink, which is actually a bit of a god send!
bit worried about my WI on Monday but hopefully the Chinese won't affect it!
Any exciting plans yourself? X

Pretty much the same though the Chinese was last night for me and weigh in day is Sunday. I'm currently mid asda shop which is horrendous!!!!! I hate hate hate busy shops ( I don't think I'm your typical woman!!!) my OH is skiing with work from tomorrow so it'll just be me and the dog. Got lots of work to do to keep me out of the fridge! *crosses fingers* xxx

I'm the same! I can manage for about 20mins then I start getting stressed. I'm the same in big clothes shops. Tk maxx is my very worst nightmare. It's massive, busy and always a mess! Drives me insane!
im just heading to the gym and then going to do my shop.
i figure I'll make bette4 choices after killing myself in the gym for an hour!

Also what kind of dog do you have?
i have a German shepherd :cool:

Back