There's no extra charge for awesomeness....or attractiveness!

Good luck tonight. Let us know how you get on xxxxx

Well, I lost 5.5lbs this week!
in yo face mini eggs!

I'm under no illusions, I know it's due to being my first week lol!

Oh good job! Well done!

Hi guys, sorry for being MIA.
I caught DD's bug and was feeling rotten all week. I wasn't tracking my food, because I barely ate anything or did any exercise. I'm only starting to get back into the swing of things today and desperately need to do a food shop!
Considering what I've had to work with today I've been good, not great though. I'll be back to tracking everything tomorrow.
Weigh in tonight, hopefully it will go well. Xx

2lbs off this week, need to knuckle down again this week and get a really good loss next time!

Well done on the loss!

Thanks guys, i was dreading weigh in.

Ugh I was really lazy testerday and didn't type out my food diary so I'll just add it to today's.
these two days have been less than stellar. I had a weak moment last night, and made the mistake of eating before syncing today. My syns are astronomical.

so Tuesday:
b: toast with marmalade and butter (hex B + 4 syns)
l:cuppa soup (4 syns)
d: risotto (5 syns)

then I ate about 10 Jacobs cream crackers which was an astonishing (and not in a good way) 15 syns!

Today doesn't get much better.
b: 2 x muffins with butter, a whopping 17 syns :eek:
l: pasta with stir in sauce 3 syns
d: 1 beef burger 7.5 syns
1 pear
1 banana

im not even totalling those bad boys up.
an important lesson has been learned guys, syn before you eat!
I'm planning the rest of the week tonight so I don't end up in this mess again. Luckily I've been hitting the gym this week so hopefully it won't derail me too much.

Its only 1 day out of a whole week hun dont get stressed about it. Just have less syns for the next few days and it should balance out a bit.

That's the plan texty. Those crackers went in the bin fairly sharpish.
gotta start looking before I leap!

Back