There's no extra charge for awesomeness....or attractiveness!

Morning dizzy! Plans are gym for a little while, then picking up my sister from the strain station for a girlie day.
i won't be too saintly today, I'm planning on having a Chinese later! What are your plans for he day?

morning Hun,

oooh a girlie day sounds good :)
You can do a flexi day today & enjoy it guilt free (just set yourself a limit on syns & stick at it) then hop straight back on the wagon in the morning ;)

I've got nothing planned today (was going to iron but some kind person told me it was illegal on a Bank Hol PMSL :D) might just have a bit of a clearout in the spare room (which is looking more like a junk room by the day :sigh:)....I seem to have brought tons of stuff I don't need/want when we moved!

Have a lovely day & enjoy x

Hi hun hope you have a fab day with your sis and buy lots of bargains :D ( well as my mam used to say its only a bargain if you need it) lol

Thanks everyone!
Today is going well, I think!

Breakfast: Weetabix with milk (HEB) and some of my HEA allowance
1/4 yellow melon

Lunch:chilli con Carne with rice
banana
pear

Dinner: Chinese! Undecided what I'm going to actually have yet though!
muller light fat free Greek style

Hi there, popping by to sub :D

Food diary looks great! I noticed you synned cheese a couple of posts back though- you can have it as a HexA, it is 'cheaper' to syn milk than cheese. I almost use all of my HexAs on cheese for pasta and such :D
You def need to get some hot chocs- if you like white chocolate the highlights white one is divine!
X

Aw thanks, I'm really cheating myself lol! I'm going to pick some up next time I go shopping. Thanks for stopping by! :)

Popping in to subscribe. Hello :)

Ugh.
Day started off well, with my DD being sick. I could hear her coughing this morning, went in to check on her and the poor mite was covered. I managed to stay on plan until after dinner, then things went south.
B: Weetabix with milk
banana
L: roast dinner 8 syns

my treat was going to be half my Easter egg which is 6.5 syns. But then I went back and ate the small bag of mini eggs that came with it as well. :(
I feel awful now. I'm going to draw a line under today, work extra hard at the gym tomorrow morning, eat well and aim for a good result at weigh in.
Hope everyone else's day went smoother than mine. :(

As over eating goes, that is really not too bad. You can easily make that up with exercise and shaving a few syns off the rest of the week. Try not to let it mess with your head. Xx

Don't beat yourself up over the easter treat! I ate 15 syns worth of choc today myself- had no idea Thorntons chocolates were 3.5 syns each! Take the syns easy tomorrow and it'll be fine :) we're allowed to celebrate chocolate bunny day with a couple of extra syns ;) x

Ugh.
Day started off well, with my DD being sick. I could hear her coughing this morning, went in to check on her and the poor mite was covered. I managed to stay on plan until after dinner, then things went south.
B: Weetabix with milk
banana
L: roast dinner 8 syns

my treat was going to be half my Easter egg which is 6.5 syns. But then I went back and ate the small bag of mini eggs that came with it as well. :(
I feel awful now. I'm going to draw a line under today, work extra hard at the gym tomorrow morning, eat well and aim for a good result at weigh in.
Hope everyone else's day went smoother than mine. :(

Awww hun don't be mad at yourself. Like u said draw a line under today and start again tomorrow xxx

Thanks everyone. I actually felt so ashamed I was going to leave it out of my diary- because I didn't want anyone to know I suppose? Then I realised its more about being honest with myself and what's the point in even doing this if I can't do that.
So *deep breath* tomorrow is a new day.

I hope your daughter is ok hun? Dont stress about what you have had we have all been there many times. Its 1 day out of 7 your right to move on. Fill up on your free/superfree from tomorrow and maybe keep your syns to 10 for a couple of days, that plus going to the gym should pay off - good luck

Hi Hun

Hope your daughter is feeling better?
Sorry to see you had a carp day (those chocolate fairies are terrible at making us have a bit more than we actually meant to ;)) But you did the right thing in coming on here & fessing up - We have all been there after all!!!:p....and this place is not about making you feel any shame.....its about mutual support in achieving your weight loss goal.

Well done for getting your head back in the right place & drawing a line under it hun, have a lovely day xx

Hi Hun

Hope your daughter is feeling better?
Sorry to see you had a carp day (those chocolate fairies are terrible at making us have a bit more than we actually meant to ;)) But you did the right thing in coming on here & fessing up - We have all been there after all!!!:p....and this place is not about making you feel any shame.....its about mutual support in achieving your weight loss goal.

Well done for getting your head back in the right place & drawing a line under it hun, have a lovely day xx

I second that! I was the same about the mini eggs yesterday. Do I? Don't I?! But I think if I start purposely leaving things out of my diary I won't be able to see where I've gone wrong. Keep it up babes. We're all behind you xxx

Aw thanks again ladies!
i feel a lot better today, especially after hitting the gym.
I did behave myself for the rest of the night, got up this morning and went to the gym for an hour.
breakfast was: 2 poached eggs
2 slices of ttoast beans (half a snap pot)
banana
lunch: stirfry (noodles, soy sauce, chicken, veggies)
dinner: SW friendly battered cod with homemade chips, garden peas and salad.

Im going to wait to have dinner after weigh in so hopefully my numbers will be good this evening. Keep your fingers crossed for me. X

Back