There's no extra charge for awesomeness....or attractiveness!

. I'm currently mid asda shop which is horrendous!!!!! I hate hate hate busy shops ( I don't think I'm your typical woman!!!)

I'm the same! I can manage for about 20mins then I start getting stressed. I'm the same in big clothes shops. Tk maxx is my very worst nightmare. It's massive, busy and always a mess! Drives me insane!

PMSL :D

I thought I was the only woman in the world who hated shopping!! My OH says this is one of my good qualities (good job he didnt say its my ONLY quality :p)

My OH hates it, he LOVES TKmaxx.
He could spend all day shopping, he's a freak of nature!:)

Oh my goodness. It's so nice to know that other women hate it too. I thought I was a bit special! Hehe. I've got a maltese x Yorkshire terrier. He's my little baby. Sad I know but he is. Here's a pic xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    840.1 KB · Views: 30
Aw he's gorgeous! I bet it's a lot easier to manage him cuddling on your lap than my beast is!

Okay food diary for today!

breakfast: BLT- one tomato
Lettuce
2 slices bacon fat removed
2 slices whole meal toast (HEB)
Butter: 2.5 syns
1/4 yellow melon

Lunch: Penne Pasta
Oven roasted vegetables
banana
pear

Dinner: Baked potato
Baked beans
Cheese 4 syns
Knob of butter 2.5 syns
Salad

Treats: rancheros 5s syns
muller light fat free Greek style yoghurt
HEA glass of milk

I have a German shepherd who thinks she's a Yorkie :)

Well she goes by quite a few things sometimes :rolleyes:, but most of the time we call her Suki lol!

Well she goes by quite a few things sometimes :rolleyes:, but most of the time we call her Suki lol!

Thats a nice name. Mines charlie or mr Charles or baba. He goes by a few names too. What's your plans for the rest of the day? X

Just going to put on dinner now and chill out! I went to the gym earlier so I don't feel too guilty!

Just going to put on dinner now and chill out! I went to the gym earlier so I don't feel too guilty!

Whats the plan for dinner? Good on you going to the gym. I have no desire to go to one and embarrass myself x

Dinner is baked potato with beans, cheese and salad. So a little bit naughty :) what's your plans for dinner?

Dinner is baked potato with beans, cheese and salad. So a little bit naughty :) what's your plans for dinner?

Just had left over quorn chilli mmmmmm was lovely. I've made some SW mousse and waiting for it to set in the fridge for my puff. Think ill have a grilled
banana with it xx

Hi hun im here to subscribe to your diary.

I noticed on the first page of food -you only had 150mls of semi skimmed milk, your allowance is 250 :D your cheating yourself out of some of your allowance. You could have had an options hot choccy or something to use it up (synned the options)

The rest looks great - good luck on your journey, Here to help anytime x

Thanks texty! I actually must buy some options!

I measure my milk out on a morning into a beaker and I know thats my allowance, mon - fri I take it to work and use it for my cereal and tea. Options are good when you have a little left to use up rather than waste it :D

That's a really good idea as well! I'm def going to use that!

I measure it out in a glass measuring jug then just transfer to a beaker and pop it in the fridge. I dont know if you eat a lot of cereal but I do the same with that, I open the box weigh it into little freezer bags for my allowance usually 35grammes (fruit and fibre) then put all the bags back into the box. Grab and go on a morning and no measuring or worrying your having too much as its pre weighed :D

You are a genius, thanks for all the handy hints!

Back