***THIGH TRIMMING THURSDAY***

Like the idea of the Sketchers Special Walking Shoes, will look into that.
Its almost 9pm and enjoying my soaps. Then its time for a relaxing shower and more TV.
Feel better today, much as I love the porridge I don't think it was the right thing for me to have two a day, sticking to shakes and soups appears to work better for me. It's a relief to have possibly worked out what was making me hungry!

BB -- The shoes came with an instruction DVD! A whole little booklet to read, in case you couldn't wait to watch the DVD. They are soooo comfortable. They make styles that are for everyday wear not just exercise.

MM

Right ladies, I am off to bed to hopefully shed about 90lbs while I'm asleep! I know, I can dream right! Hopefully I'll wake up a bit lighter than I am now though, as I'm up a little from yesterday morning. Could well be the lack of shakes yesterday and eating two bits of bread, but it was what I needed at the time to stop being ill, so I'm not worrying about it. I've been looking forward to my official weighing and measuring session the last few days, but now I'm a bit nervous, cos then those figures are official! Hopefully will be decent inch losses too.

Hope you all have a good nights sleep! xx

MM, let me know how you like the shoes after you walk. I tried them on at a store the other day and I was a little pessimistic because I thought they would have harder soles but when I stood up they just kinda sunk mostly flat.

By the way, I was 100% SS today :) I've been drinking almost 6 liters of water lately, I've just been sooooo thirsty lately for whatever reason. I did a few squats earlier but I think I'm going to stick my palates tape in for the rest of my thigh work out :).

Hi Again Ladies --

I'm going to try and not be on the computer when my DH is home -- I think during the first week to 10 days on CD he was okay, understood that I was getting "into the swing"... but now I think we need to normalise our family time. So, I'll still be around less during evening hours.

CG,

If I dream about food I wake up feeling bloated, so I do not see why dreaming abou tlosing weight wouldn't lead to your waking up feeling thinner. Let me know if it works... like most yoyo dieters -- I'll try almost anything.

Speaking of trying anything... I am still sooooo loving the "The Diets that Time Forgot" (More 4 -- you can cath up on line). My OH is watching it, too. Last night was rather gross -- they did a segment on the Victorian, Edwardian and 1920's eras' obsession with bowel movements and colonic irrigation for weight loss and health benefits. But, I know that it is very historically accurate -- and I found it (and the poor participants reactions and bravery) interesting.

Ase,

I was preplexed that ladies' shoes are marked UK 7, US 10! I am pretty sure that the difference is usually only two sizes (and I wear a US 8 to 8.5 usually) -- so, I ordered an UK 7 as I did not see a half size, and thought an 6 might be tight with thick socks.

They're a little roomy (but certainly not a US 10), but I think they will work out okay. They were very squishy feeling and I thought that my ankle might tend to roll if I am not careful (I have hypermobile joints) -- I am going to watch the instructional DVD (no joke) this morning -- take my car up to have the oil changed, leave it, and then walk home in the shoes (about 1.5 miles). So, I'll let you know if "I feel the burn", etc.

MM

Back