Thin Fashion

missy3

starving!
I love clothes, and its so annoying that i cant wear any lovely stuff cos they look awful on me. I have been loving playing around with the dressingroom thing on the h and m website and planning some lovely outfits for when im thin :) just thought i'd share for any fashion lovers here, cos it really keeps me motivated and inspired for what i can dress like when i can fit into it!
Thought i'd share my inspiration pics
Screen shot 2013-05-07 at 23.33.00.pngScreen shot 2013-05-07 at 23.38.35.pngScreen shot 2013-05-07 at 23.57.31.png

Good plan Missy, would love to see them :)

I love the last one with the floral jacket! Wow :)
I am like you, I love clothes and for a very long time I didn't enjoy shopping due to my size instead of something I loved it became something I hated and was embarrassed about. I have been buying clothes lately from boohoo.com for my hols and am a size 12 in a dress, but a 16 in jeans? Makes absoloutly no sense does it? I am beginning to enjoy shopping again but would love to be one set size. Hey ho I would rather be this size than size 18-20. I think what your doing is great it's a great motivation I love looking at clothes online!! :) xxx

Im a big shopping addict, would love to buy everything i see if only it looked good on me!!
I love the first and second outfits you put together though!!!!!!
I have pretty dresses from a year ago when i was much slimmer! I'm using them as motivation so i can fit right back into them, hopefully (fingers crossed) x

Back