Things I want to improve on..

MissyMax

This is for those of us that have made some mistakes or want to improve on how we move ahead with the Slimming World Plan.

My thoughts from previous week are that I need to be more disciplined when I'm eating out. I had a extremely synful weekend, where I went way over my syns allowance. On reflection I made some bad choices which I take responsibility for. I need to practise at saying no to certain fatty foods.

This is for those of us that have made some mistakes or want to improve on how we move ahead with the Slimming World Plan.

My thoughts from previous week are that I need to be more disciplined when I'm eating out. I had a extremely synful weekend, where I went way over my syns allowance. On reflection I made some bad choices which I take responsibility for. I need to practise at saying no to certain fatty foods.

Don't forget if you go out you can use a flexi day!

I tend to cook the same meals, I stick to what I love, but I'd like to try cooking new things.

Good idea for a thread!

I need to improve on keeping my food diary. I'm determined to have a 100% week this week and I feel much more in control when I write everything down.

I also need to keep on top of the kitchen! If it's messy, I can't be bothered cooking and that's where I come unstuck.

Great thread!!!!

I need to improve on my willpower and learn to say no when chocolate/buns/crisps/pastry are involved!!!

Sent from my iPhone

I need to have nearer 10 syns a day and stop having 15 every day!!! Just because it's there doesn't mean I need to eat it!!! (I'm talking to you dime bar mikados's!) :)

My attitude when I sts or gain and accept my loss is slow. Drink more water. Improve my food ideas x

Deffo need to drink more water and use my syns which I have found hard since I gave up crisps for lent and lost my sweet tooth.

I must stop putting myself under so much pressure to lose weight and have some bloomin patience.

Edit: Also I don't eat until my first break at work in the wk (10:45) I really must try and eat a breakfast.

:)

Last edited:
I need to drink more! and eat breakfast.. something ive never done!

Ok I need to catch a grip!! Im only 6lbs from target and ive been losing and gaining the same 1-2lbs everyweek!! Ive started thinking that just because im close to target that I can get away with eating naughty stuff without syning it. So this week im going back to basics with my slimming world plan and im also going to drink more water :)

I wonder if I need to have more syns? I tend to have less than 5 a day, not by design, just because I'm so in the zone at the moment. Still I'm losing weight so maybe it's ok!

I need to discipline myself when it comes to going out and drinking with friends! I always seem to cave in when I get a tad tipsy so if possible to stay away from the drink completely! xxx

Back