ProPoints Think about why you started-Chazhavnfun Diary

All I can say is oh dear not how I planned that party going at all. Think I might of did some damage on the ol buffett. :( I had 18 points left yesterday plus 19 weeklies so ill just need to stay within my dailys today and tomorrow and hopefully not done to much damage. But I didn't drink a lot. Just have to wait and see.

Chazhavnfun said:
All I can say is oh dear not how I planned that party going at all. Think I might of did some damage on the ol buffett. :( I had 18 points left yesterday plus 19 weeklies so ill just need to stay within my dailys today and tomorrow and hopefully not done to much damage. But I didn't drink a lot. Just have to wait and see.

Aw hopefully all will be ok,try not to worry about it and stay on track like you say :0)

Thank you hun.
Hmmm Tue weigh in should be intresting. Think ill get some fitness points earned.

I really hope so. How r u getting on?
I forgot to mention I took down all my measurements and will be taking them every month.

Good idea with doing measurements.All going well thanks,going to have a homemade Ice cream sundae which will come out of my weeklies and my snack points! Will be worth it though lol

Yum :) I always like to makesure its worth it. If I decide to have chocolate I savour every last bit. Lol.

It's been ok. Very tired though. Was at my dads and grandads this morning then just went to the video shop and watched dvds all day. It's been raining here so not much else to do. How was your day?

Shame weather not been so good! Had nice day thanks,went and watched my friend do a one mile swim for charity which was really nice,me and the OH had a picnic there :0)

That sounds lovely.
Well not really updated properly so I will now. After the party fiasco I've felt very guilty I've even tried to write everything I can remember I put into my fat gob and didn't like the results. Went over into my (I think) non exciting weeklies and again felt guilty. Isn't it funny how even though we felt rubbish the first time we go back and do it again. Such a morron.
I have a health check this afternoon and she will weigh me which I'm scaired of. Official weigh in is tomorrow morning so we shall have to see. I've been good today , did some workout this morning and some gardening so hoping that's burned a few unwanted cals.
Since that's me finished college for the summer I'm going to find a few classes I can do like zumba or whatever.
I've noticed a difference already in my thighs and legs so hopefully my tummy catches up or ill be a pudding on match sticks pretty soon. X

Hope all goes well at the health check,thats good that you are planning on doing some exercise classes while you are off of college.Yea we are very good at punishing ourselves and feeling guilty!

Health check went well and according to their scales I'm into the 13st's so fingers crossed the wi tomorrow is as kind.

2lbs off this week :) I'm now in the 13s and don't plan on being back to 14st. I'm very happy today. 13st 12lbs.

Back