ProPoints Think about why you started-Chazhavnfun Diary

Sorry to hear you have cramps today,hope they go soon.Boo bout the weather,hope it's better tomorrow for you all,at least you are drinking your water which is the main thing :0)

Just back from our theme park trip. It was such a good day and the kids loved it. Took a packed lunch as I said i would all those food smells were amazing but didn't bother me too much. I had egg sandwichs and fruit and a 4 point choc sweetie.
Stupidly I missed breakfast because we had an early start so by lunch time I was really hungry. We left at about 4.30 and as I was taking kids to the toilet before we left my sneeky husband bought me dinky donuts (my most fave faire ground treat) I couldn't find any points online for them and caved in and had about 6 or 7 or 8 but defo no more than 9 ;) no sauce though lol. I saw somewere it was like 6pp for 4 but not sure. Tomorrow has to be a strict day for me for wi on tue and I'm glad to say my cramps are gone today.
All in all as I spent the whole day on my feet and walking I think it was an ok day.

Ok not updated which it bad of me. I Sts this week I'm not shocked as I did give into a couple naughty temptations and had my lady things so I'm lucky I didn't gain.
I'm hoping to keep as many weeklies for the weekend as I'm at a friends for drinks on Sat night.
I'm 1lbs behind my target but I'm hoping to catch up next week. I'm more determined than ever.

Thank you, I think lol.
Breakfast
Poached egg 2pp
Bacon madalion x2 1pp
Lunch
Crusts away bread x2 2pp
Turkey wafer thin ham x3 1pp
Lettuce 0pp
Tomato 0pp
2 jumbo snack a jacks 2pp
Dinner
Ww chicken hotpot 5pp
Bread roll 5pp
Butter 10g 2pp
Snack
3 jumbo snack a jacks 3pp
Wagon wheel 4pp
Total 27/32 daily pp

2l water and mug of green tea

Thanks. I just ment I didn't deserve it. ;) thank you for being so nice.

So I was very proud of myself yesterday for finishing my day with 5 points remaining.
My day will look like this.....
Breakfast 7pp
Crusts away x2 2pp
10g butter 2pp
Poached egg 2pp
2 Bacon medallions 1pp
Lunch 6pp
Crusts away x2 2pp
3 wafer thin ham 1pp
Lettuce 0pp
Tomatoes 0pp
Quavers 3pp
Dinner 10pp
Ww hotpot 6pp
Yorkshire ous x2 2pp
Stewed sausage 2pp

23/32 daily pp

Last edited:
Thanks you too.
I gained 4 activity points doing 50min zumba tone & sculpt.

Been a busy week for me. My girly night out wasn't to bad I thought I would over eat and over drink but I has a teeny slice of pizza and 1 peanut lol. I has maybe 5 whiskeys and diet Pepsi. But think I've had a bug during that time because I was in bed by 11 and I've been ill since. I cannot shake this aweful sick feeling in my tummy. I never even get hangovers so who knows. Anyway I wi today instead of tomorrow and lost 1lbs. Not great but hey Ho. :) im happy. New week tomorrow let's goooo!

Sorry to hear you're poorly,hope you feel better soon,well done on the loss,still a loss remember :0) hope you enjoyed the girlies night'

This is me just getting my phone back I've had no internet or no ww app safe to say they play a huge part in my weight loss I've put on a lot of weight since I've been away. The kids being off school has been rubbish for me as its been McDonald's and takeaway nearly every day :( I'm such a failure. Thank god I've got my phone back.
I need some words of wisdom.

Not a failure hun,by the sounds of it you've had a lot going on,welcome back,dust yourself down and start again..don't think about the last few weeks think of how far you will get jumping back on the wagon :0)

So when I left here I was 13st 8 and excited. Today I'm back to 14st :( thank you. X

Back