9 activity points gained.
Breakfast 6pp

Weetabix x2 with 120g ssmilk 5pp
Ww hot choc with water 1pp

Lunch 6pp

Crusts away bread x2 2pp
Wotsits multipack 3pp
Flump marshmallow sweet 1pp

Not to sure about dinner just yet. Running low on food as its the end of the week. So we shall see.

My little girl is in the matalan fashion show tonight :) that will keep my mind off eating for sure.

Chazhavnfun said:
30mins zumba done.
I know what you mean. When I did ww the very first time I was also doing the 30 day shred and I would only lose 1/1.5lbs a week it used to bug me. I'm not worried because I'm not working out crazy everyday this is the first time all week I've worked out apart from walking round the shops lol. It's more so I don't feel so guilty about that damn cake. I prob won't do much tomorrow cause I'm totally exhasted now.

Yea I know what you mean with the shred,I'm mixing that up myself now and i don't do it every day.Well done on all the exercise today,hope you do feel better for it now.

Chazhavnfun said:
9 activity points gained.
Breakfast 6pp

Weetabix x2 with 120g ssmilk 5pp
Ww hot choc with water 1pp

Lunch 6pp

Crusts away bread x2 2pp
Wotsits multipack 3pp
Flump marshmallow sweet 1pp

Not to sure about dinner just yet. Running low on food as its the end of the week. So we shall see.

My little girl is in the matalan fashion show tonight :) that will keep my mind off eating for sure.

That's great news about your daughter :0)

She done amazingly. Well

ForumRunner_20120624_210404.jpg

ForumRunner_20120624_210452.jpg

Thank you I'm a proud mummy tonight. Finished the day with 2 points left. ;) all round good day. Hope tomorrow is the same. I feel my body starting to ache with all the working out today .night night world.

Again I was worried for nothing. 3lbs off this week and I've hit my stone on the button. I'm so excited and its given me so much motivation for this week.
New weight 13st 9lbs. COME ON 12s :)

I really am. A stone that's huge for me. I've never had success losing weight before. I guess I'm really doing it now.

So I said I would post my meals for yesterday. Basically I forgot lol. So this morning I had a 10 point breakfast but have snacked only on fruit this afternoon. Drank about 1l of water and done some toning excercise inc 100 sit ups. Breakfast was 4point pre baked roll. 100g beans, mushrooms and a poached egg. I needed it. It filled me well and was yummy. Tea is pork rib stake and veg. My dad is coming Nd I've made his fave trifle so ill let you know if I resist it as I've added American pancakes to it. Yummy.

Breakfast sure sounds nice and filling :0) aw that's nice your Dad is visting and you've made his fav trifle :0) well done on the exercise,that's a lot of sit ups!

Not really much to report apart from the fact I'm on my lady things and want to eat everything that's not nailed down :(
I'm going to work out tomorrow like I did last week. And Sunday we are going to a theme park all day so lots of walking and packing my own (very healthy) lunch. Hoping for a good weigh in again x

My monthlies have gotten the better of me today. Very crampy but managed an hr workout and my green tea. I'm taking it easy with my 2l water today. I will drink it all but I'm major bloated. Hoping it doesn't affect my wi on tue.
The kids are very excited about the theme park tomorrow so the weather better sort itself out. Typical Scottish summer :(

Back