Think i have reached a whole new level with LT

nictastic

Says it as it is!!!
:DWell, for the first time ever i havent wanted any shakes today!!!! didnt have my first one till 5 pm!!!:eek::D feeling really stuffed and not at all looking forward to it....so fingers crossed i have started looking at them like a medicine. Had no flapjacks this week and i have not rushed home to eat it and raveshed sp? it as soon as i got in?!?

I am loving the fact i am totally disattached for anything that resembles food!!!!

Think i will be sticking with just shakes forever now and i hope my new found can't be arsed eating attitude carries on in July when i am at goal!!! Yay:eek::D

Wow that's brilliant Nictastic! It sounds as though you are doing fab on this. Just wish I felt the same as you :( I seem to be becoming more obsessed with food by the day, and wake up absolutely starving in the morning and can't wait to get my first shake down me! Keep up the good work, hun. x

I have been like that for about 5 weeks hun, i was fine for the first few weeks, then became obsessed with food....Some people get to my stage after a couple of weeks ...but it took me longer...it will happen to you to hun xxx Promise...
Is this your first week?

thats great babe BUT I dont need to tell you do I? You had better had have your full amount .....please xxxx

I am hunni..... just stuffed another one down now ....going to have my last one as a coffee (decaff) before bed xxx

good girl, saves me slapping your bum and sending you to bed early xx lol

ok .....i am not having my last shake lol oooo i like a bit of pain ...and would murder an early night xxx hahahah

waheeyyyyy!!!! in bound xxxxx lol

Ohhhh I hope I reach the not wanting to drink the shakes, sooner rather than later!!!!

I am sure you will be able to keep it up and come refeed!!! You go girl!!

God I really hope it does happen to me! I am on day 8 today so just start of my 2nd week. Am finding it hard I must admit. Cos everyone said the first week was the worst, I keep thinking I'm gonna wake up and the magic wand will have been waved. If I waited till 5pm for my first shake, I would just die!!!! If I can last till 9am I think I',m doing well!! Funny cos when I was eating food, I always skipped breakfast and rarely ate till lunchtime. Oh well, I will just have to keep hoping it happens for me. Thanx for the encouragement anyhow :)

it doesnt just turn off you have to work hard at it, it is just a big mind game.

Good for you honey, fingers crossed that lasts forever xxx

Back