Think Ill change my name to Restart again lol

Discussion in 'Exante - Total Solution 100%' started by skinnyone0, 25 June 2011 Social URL.

1. skinnyone0

skinnyone0 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st2lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(3.26%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Well here I am once again RESTARTING , I keep restarting then once 9pm comes I fail again, so trying again today Sat as I am going away on Monday to Scarborough for a few days holiday, and I want to stick with it while I am away, so fingers crossed once again Linda

p.s. please wish me luck xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. cybill

cybill Gold Member

Start Weight:
    21st11lb
    Current Weight:
    18st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st3lb
    Lost(%):
    3st2lb(14.43%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    You can do it - keep setting out each morning to do TS, and you will get there. Even if you do have a little wobble at 9pm, don't use it as an excuse to eat loads. Keep reminding yourself of why you're doing this and what you hope to achieve.

4. bluefox2

bluefox2 Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(6.5%)
    Diet:
    Exante TS
    Aw good luck, try and stay focused and think before going to put something in your mouth, distract yourself for a minute and then you'll find you no longer want it - I know it's hard honey but you can do it

BF

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.