Think I've been a nurdle > EE v Red/Green

OUFC

I've been doing SW at home for a little while now but just realised that I've probably been doing myself out of a double HE allowance :sign0007: .

Basically and to simply adjust to a 'normal' way of eating, I decided to follow the EE plan. It was so easy & flexible and I've really enjoyed it however, I think I've actually been doing more red & green days than I thought.

I love my porridge so that's breakfast most days (Heb). A couple of fave meals are pasta bolognaise made with soya mince and baked spud with baked beans & cheese. If I have both of these meals in one day, it's a green day, right? I could then pick & choose a 2nd HEb?

Going with the porridge & soya mince above, if dinner was chicken breast or steak etc with salad or veg, this would be a red day and again, I'd be able to have he 2nd HEb?

My daily HEa is a measured amount of skimmed milk for porridge & tea but instead of syning cheese in a spud, this would actually be a 2nd HEa - right?

Grateful for correction - corroboration would be better so I can nip the kitchen & get some Alpen light to go with my hot chocolate :D

Yes. If doing green and red days. You are allowed two hex a and b.
EE doesn't work for me.

Yes, what you have said is right. Just be careful of peas,sweetcorn and potatoes in your dishes if on red day as they would need to be synned xx

I was doing the exact same thing, apart from the red days, so I switched to doing green days and a couple of EE when planning meat. This seems to be working for me!

redmel said:
Yes, what you have said is right. Just be careful of peas,sweetcorn and potatoes in your dishes if on red day as they would need to be synned xx

Ive been following the plan from home and have been doing red days. My book is abt a year old. Have the potatoes changed then, as my book says i can have an 8oz jacket pot as 1 of my heb. I also have porridge in the morning and save my potatoes for dinner time. Do i have to syn them now?
Thanks, Rach....

Must admit - I did this too at the beginning :ashamed0005:. I was so mentally set up for EE quoting my mantra - 1/3 Superfree, 1/3 Superfree I didn't really take notice of the days where I wasn't having 'real' meat, potatoes, peas etc so was actually having a red or green day :booboo:.

Rach - you're OK with 227g (baked) raw weight with skin or 198g new boiled with skin are still a HEb on a red day.

Thanks minimunch, i was gonna join up today, but didnt want to pay the 9.95 if nothing much has changed.
I also done ee at a group last year and yoyo,d badly. Am trying the original days now. I was trying CC for a while, but after 6 weeks, id not really lost anything, well only my sanity lol..... Got my wi thursday (Birthday). So hopefuly i'll see a lose.
Good luck everyone x

Back