Think Slinky!! CurvyKaren's Diary

hey Karen, just caught up with your loss - well done

Hey you lot :D

Just a quick one to update you... I've been sticking to plan - these last few days I've been having 15 syns a day which is more than normal but I've just felt cravings for the baaaaad stuff. It is "that time" so you know... I never believed it until now that you get munchy for choccie!

Anyway - I'm full of cold so feel like pooh.

This morning I put on a jacket that I bought two years ago... I love it and when I bought it it didnt zip up.... And now it does with some room spare! Yay!

Shall update you after my weigh in tomorrow :D

Keep doing it people! It's working!

x

Well everyone... 4lb off! Amazing! Haven't even done anything that good this week!

So ive got my 2st award :) 2st 3 off in 12 weigh ins in total now yay!

:D

x

Well done that's brilliant! X

Thanks everyone! I'm WELL happy with that!

I forgot to say I got Slimmer Of The Week too! :D

17st 1... To some that might be around about where you started your journey... To some your yet to cross this line... To me it's 2st 3lb off what I used to be and it feels amazing. I will be in the 16s next week. That means I'm out the 19s, out the 18s and out the 17s! Id have never of thought it in THREE and A HALF MONTHS!

:D x

Fantastic Karen, you're doing great. Keep a seat for me in the 16s, I'm right behind you, wi tonight and I won't get into 16s but next week I'm aiming for it.

Hope you've kept some seats Vicki

CurvyKaren said:
Thanks everyone! I'm WELL happy with that!

I forgot to say I got Slimmer Of The Week too! :D

17st 1... To some that might be around about where you started your journey... To some your yet to cross this line... To me it's 2st 3lb off what I used to be and it feels amazing. I will be in the 16s next week. That means I'm out the 19s, out the 18s and out the 17s! Id have never of thought it in THREE and A HALF MONTHS!

:D x

Hi
Well done, you really are rolling on down
Bron

Hi
Well done, you really are rolling on down
Bron

Thanks Bron !! Hopefully it will continue !! I truly feel amazing and delighted with what I've achieved so far - I know i'll carry this one all the way down :D

x

broadsbean said:
hey just wondering how you are cos you have been so quite latelyxx

good luck for weigh in tomorrow xx

Hey Mandy ! Thank you ! Hope you're good !

Things are good on the train to slimsville :D

In a roundabout way it's good I'm not on here all the time. What I mean by that is at the start of my journey I was on here all day most days in fear that I would fall off the wagon any minute. Now I do each day on plan without a backwards glance :D either way I always AT LEAST come here to report my weigh ins :)

I have a jacket that I bought from Evans which I love. It's a thin one and it's a gorgeous greeny blue teal colour. When I bought it a size 26 wouldn't zip up but I refused to buy a 28 and wanted it still so I bought it knowing it wouldn't close. Since I don't wear jackets alot (I drive and I'm pretty warm mostly) it all of a sudden popped into my head to try it again... and it fits :D

Anyway... I shall report back after weigh in in a few hours...

x

Well everyone... 2.5lb off. It was SO 2 and three quarters because it went between 2.5lb and 3lb and then settled on 2.5lb. I'm happy anyway. Rob lost 2.5lb too bringing him to 2.5 stone off and he's going to get his award in a minute. I'm 1.5lb away from my 2.5 stone.

It's all good - now we will have our nice meal as usual and chill :D

The most important bit is I'm in the "16s" !!! Yay!

x

Thanks all :D

Following on what I was saying on another thread...

So delighted to be in the 16s. Honestly I never in a middle years thought I would be back into 16s - it really does work and it's within all of our grasps! Amazing.

I think once you realise you CAN lose this weight - it truly is possible - you were there once before at some point in your life so OF COURSE it's possible.

You know what? I'm having so much fun losing weight. I look forward to the weigh ins because I know I'm doing well. I always have a cheesy grin as soon as the consultant says my name because I'm bursting with pride and I'm not shy to tell you that!

I'm feeling better and better all the time - I feel bouncier, I can bend further, I can get up quicker... The clones fit better.

Another thing... Our consultant said that when I'm nearer my target she would try and get Rob and I into the SW magazine! Imagine that! It would be ace :D. Hopefully would inspire people and id be chuffed!

Onwards and downwards! xx

Back