Thinking about doing CD?!

kellymarie3488

Silver Member
Hi all im thinking about doing the cambridge diet and would just like to no some general stuff about the diet, what do u get to eat and are they nice, how much does it cost, how much should u expect to loose weekly ect

this information would really be apreciated thanks x

Hi Hon depending on what you decide to do really depends on what you can have.

SS - 3 shakes or or soups or 1 bar and 2 shakes or soups 3 litres water per day no food allowed
SS+ - 3 shakes or or soups or 1 bar and 2 shakes or soups 3 litres water per day plus either 200ml of skimmed milk or a very tiny meal of lean protein such as chicken and a small amount of allowed greens
you can then move up to various stages such as 810 and 1000 especially if you BMI hits 25.

Its tough especially for the first couple of days while you body goes into ketosis but is well worth the weight losses. People lose on average about 1st every month. The first week you can expect between 6lbs and 16lbs depending on how much you have to lose.

It costs approx £37.00 depending on which selection you make in the bars shakes soups tetras. You can get water flavouring and bars after the first two weeks.

Go for it good luck xx

Thanks for the info, im on slimfast at the moment but dont think its gonna come off fast enough for me.

Are the shakes nice coz i done lipotrim for a while but the shakes where so horrible and the flapjacks where absolutly disgusting!!! I couldnt bare it anymore lol.

Mrsessex - I am also an Essex girl!!

I can see your in sos I'm upminster :D

I lurrrrrve the shakes especially choc mint well it's the only one I like now LOL

There are tons of flavours

After two weeks you can have the bars they are yummy

Do Cambridge cos personally I think slimfast is crap LOL

There is a huge range to choose from, so it would be most unusual to not find anything you liked. Most people tend to find out what they like and stick to them. Quite a few people have come to cd from other vlcd's and found the choice and tastes much better.
Its the best thing i've ever done, it is the most fast loss i've ever experienced, and just wish i'd done it years ago. Go for it girl, you will not regret it! xx

Ok thanks guys I will go on the website and find some round here that does it thanks for all the info x

Hi kellymarie

I'm a sort of Essex girl and a London girl (I'm in Goodmayes).

CD certainly is a strict regime but very do-able once you get into the swing of it.

I would not hesitate to recommend this diet to any person keen to lose weight quickly and safely ( the CD counsellor would advise if there were any medical reasons that prevented you from following a Cambridge plan)

Good Luck!

I might be right in saying that you will find it easier maybe than slimfast (meal replacements plus a calorie controlled meal?) because once the body enters ketosis it curbs hunger

Come on Essex!!! lol

Ok thanks i have just been on the site and got the number of one of the cdc who im gonna call 2mora. Hopefully I will be up and running one cd by next week! x

Good Luck hon you won't regret it sweet x

Back