Thinking about going into Stabilisation

Big H

Silver Member
Hi Everybody

I am planning to go into stabilisation in about 3 weeks time.

Started on 12 July at 22 Stone 8 and after 9 weeks of SS (last Thu) was down to 17 stone 4 - never had anything remotely like this amount of loss on any diet before!! :)

If I can lose around 5-6 pounds for the next 4 weeks (inc this week) I should be close enough to goal to go into stabilisation

Just a question for those who have done it before how many weeks did you maintain and how many weeks have you stayed on each step of the maintenance?

Thanks Folks

H

Hi Everybody

Started on 12 July at 22 Stone 8 and after 9 weeks of SS (last Thu) was down to 17 stone 4 - never had anything remotely like this amount of loss on any diet before!! :)

If I can lose around 5-6 pounds for the next 4 weeks (inc this week) I should be close enough to goal to go into stabilisation

Just a question for those who have done it before how many weeks did you maintain and how many weeks have you stayed on each step of the maintenance?

Thanks Folks

H
No advice from me! But huge congratulations! ;)

Hi Everybody

Thanks Folks

H

Hi H,

Congratulations on your wonderful achievement so far that is inspirational, over five stone!!!

Sorry no advise as I have not reach that far yet but others here have and like Demon who has already posted on it
to you.

I think it is vital to plan ahead and know what you have to do and it is great to get advise from others who are doing it or have done it.

Well done.

Love Mini xxx

Well done Greg! That's a fab loss :cool:

I did two weeks on each stage. Felt like forever, but it really is no time at all when you think of the benefits.

Good luck:)

Thanks everybody :)

Been doing maintenance for four weeks but had to jump up from aam to 1200 then 1500 because I kept losing too much but have now been the same for two weeks.I think everyone has to find their own level. I want to keep where I am now for at least 4 weeks in total before letting go of the Cambridge Apron strings so to speak.

Back