Thinking about starting Lipotrim? READ THIS!

langnan the lack of flavours really isn't that bad, if you do a bit of reading there are ways to mix them up a bit. Eg I add chilli flakes and garlic salt to my soup and I actually enjoy it. You can add the vanilla to coffee and it makes a latte style drink, the chocolate can even be made into mousse, it tastes like angel delight to me! Good luck with what you decide to do x

haha.. perfect orchid.. glad you added that bit in. was feeling a bit crappy about the shakes before... but actually came back online to say that the shakes arent that bad and can be made a lil bit more interesting :p

I dont like the shakes at all and almost two weeks later tollerate them but then they are not meant to be nice or morish as the video says just there to give you the nutrients you need. I have two strawberry a day and a chocolate, bars are vile and soup is disgusting but its all down to you, so far so good regarding weight loss for me, good luck.

Thanks guys - not sure whether to go back to cd - the ready shakes are great and means even less time in the kitchen around found - and kitchen facilities are very limited at work so they just make life easier. Saying that lipo is at a nearby pharmacy now. Hope you are all getting on fine

Feeling Nervous

Hi everyone, I'm going to my local pharmacy tomorrow to start on LT. I wasn't really sure about going on the plan until I read all the great reviews on here.

I've got pretty good support from my partner, friends and family but I don't think it's quite the same as getting it from others going through the same things you are, so I'll be logging on here... A LOT!!!!

If any of you have any good tips please let me know.

Thanks and think thin

hx

welcome sillyspringer! I was really skeptical about LT before I started then I found this site!.. Been on it for a while now and think its the best thing that ever happened to me!!! Good Luck. there are some great people in the forum and everyone supports eachother so much it is amazing! xx shout if you have any questions xx

Thanks!! Already I feel like I'm making the right decision, I just hope the pharmicist is as nice!!

I can't wait to get going on LT, I really hope this is the solution for me and that 2009 is the year I can finally get thye weight off for good :D

hx

Thanks!! Already I feel like I'm making the right decision, I just hope the pharmicist is as nice!!

I can't wait to get going on LT, I really hope this is the solution for me and that 2009 is the year I can finally get thye weight off for good :D

hx

Hi SillySpringer.. yes this is the right choice! Im in same situation and joined yesterday.. start as soon as you can.. chemists will be fine.. keep it up.. and you'll reach your goal! :)

Hi,
Nice to meet you all. On day 1 of LT and I'm starving!
Help!

Well done for getting day one done and dusted.

In another two days you will be in ketosis and the diet will become that bit easier and after the first week's weigh in you will find a spurt of motivation when you see just how much the scales have gone down.

Set yourself up a weight tracker in your signature. This link below will help you.

http://www.minimins.com/tutorials/19172-how-setup-weight-loss-ticker-tickerfactory-com.html

This is a good time now to take some before photos, body measurements and set yourself some mini goals which are achieveable to motivate you forward as you tick each one off and reward yourself as you do this with non food treats...could be anything from a nice magazine, book or a favourite moisturizer.

In the first few days it can help to split your packs in two and to have perhaps six mini meals instead of three if you are a woman.

Just remember to make each one up fresh and to consume within 15-20 minutes as some of the important vitamins are water-soluble and will lose their value if you leave them for longer.

You really won't find the time passing and come summer you will be delighted with your achievements.

Love Mini xxx

hi everyone!!! back on LT today !!i did it in june/july for 2months and lost 3 stone !!! was delighted although its such hard work !! managed to keep it off til i went on the pill and put on a stone!! also pigged out an awful lot this xmas and put on another few pounds !! oh well finding it quite hard this time..headaches, terrible cravings..just trying to stay strong !! i want to lose 3 stone altogether..i managed to get from 14.5 stone down to under 12 now this time my aim is 10 stone ! hopefully i can do it cos ive done it before and i know it can be done!! just feel so lazy now ! how is everybody getting on? x

Good luck with your restart!

The second time around can prove more difficult as you do forget what the first couple of days were like...also the motivation is normally higher first time round.

If you did not cut down on your carbs before starting then you will have withdrawal symtoms which you describe.

Sip on water throughout the day and get to bed early.
In the first few days it can help to split your packs in two and to have perhaps six mini meals instead of three if you are a woman.

Just remember to make each one up fresh and to consume within 15-20 minutes as some of the important vitamins are water-soluble and will lose their value if you leave them for longer.

Believe you can do it and you will.

Once you are back in ketosis you will be flying it.

Love Mini xxx

Hi, reading all ur posts, i cant beieve how well u r all doing!! I am not on day 5, and weighed myself this morning and have lost 7 lbs...wehey. I just feel exhausted tho....how long will this last?

Hi Purpy,
I found that by the end of the second week I had lots more energy, though everyone is different. Perhaps talk to your pharmacist/GP about splitting the packs into more frequent, smaller meals or try adjusting when you take the shakes. For me, if I have my first shake before 9.30am (ish) then I'm feeling terrible by about 4pm, but if I can wait until about 10am I am good through to 6.30pm when I have my next shake. (I'm on the male LT hence only 2 shakes a day).
Mousey
x

hey hope every1 is well!!! day 3 now back on LT. today is goin well that bloated feeling i had all over christmas is gone so im on top form !! just keep thinking about how i coped last summer on it..i look back now and i think how the hell did i manage two months without eating ! hope i can do it again !!!! its more the cravings that get to me so i gotta keep my mind off it, i keep finding myself going onto weight watchers website looking up yummy recipes i can make when i come off this at my target weight!! just the thoughts of being able to eat something cos i really truly earned it gets me soo movitated!!! x

I started yesterday i love food and drink every weekend always said i couldnt do it but after getting that much stick and feeling so down decided to give it a try i do feel a bit weak but i feel great!!! I am a teacher and even went into school yesterday on my first day doing displays so all is good. Also went out last night to the pub drinking and felt great!!! Even if i was drinking water and diddnt spend a penny ha x i cant wait to see the results it is exciting!!! x

at the moment im on choc and strawberry i dont fancy vanilla but might try the soup next week what would u lot recomend? thanks so much for the inspiring stories x

Back