Thinking about starting!!

teetiefunk

Gold Member
Hello all, thinking about starting slim and save! Have done exante before and really loved the fast weight loss. Back now after gaining a stone after getting married and want to nip it in the bud! How does it compare with exante regarding taste and filling you up? Any tips/help is greatly appreciated x

Hi teetiefunk

For me I much prefer slim and save to exante like majorly lol. I think the shakes taste a lot better (down to personal preference so someone else might not agree) and I enjoy the meals too.
With being full up, ketosis helps a lot with that but I do think I feel more satisfied on S&S than I did on exante (in ketosis on both).

Good luck!

Tbh I don't like the shakes as much, they aren't as creamy or filling- quite watery and sweet, like the exante choc ones they made wrong last summer.

The bars are minuscule, and again I'd much rather have exante bars, they feel more filling. However I don't think I've met anyone who doesn't like the truffle bar, it seems like a proper treat.

The soups are the same.

But it's the meals that win! They are fav. And the ability to have 3pks and then add protein and veg is really what is keeping me on plan this time. Im using up the rest if my exante stuff and then ordering theslim and save shakes to go 100%is re

15 lost : 52 to goal

yeah i have about a weeks worth of exante sitting there that I am gonna use up then get some s+s samples I think.

Get started :) I'm using exante and ss together :) good luck

I am not telling anyone im doing it till I get into ketosis coz I had all sorts of "omg ur gonna make yourself ill" comments the last time I had carb withdrawal headaches.

Back