Thinking bout starting ts

Discussion in 'Exante - Total Solution 100%' started by maz1987, 18 September 2011 Social URL.

1. maz1987

maz1987 Member

hi i was on exante website and i really want to start Ts think im gonna order this week. I currently weigh bout 17st 12 and am 5 ft 3 so i prob need to lose 7 and a half stone!!! any tips or inspirational stories? thanks:)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. determinator

determinator Banned

hey , well I can certainly recommend exante . I started to Cambridge ( similar to exante ) and moved to exante a few months ago due to cost and a few other things . I have lost nearly 8 stone on these 2 plans and it has changed my life !!
    The first week is really tough , but then its so much simpler .. there is no meal planning or worrying about calories .. just 3 packs and lots of water .. and the weight flys off :)
    Give it a go :)

4. ginger&proud

ginger&proud Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.33%)
    Diet:
    exante / slim & save
    i started 8 weeks ago needing to lose 6 stone...so far ive lost 34lbs and hubby has lost 48lbs too!!! i get excited just thinking about being slim for christmas!

good luck xx

5. maz1987

maz1987 Member

hi girls do u need to take that extra meal on 5th week? does that effect ur weightloss for that week ?

Well done both of u !!!! hope i do it too !!!! xxxxxxxxxxxx

6. ginger&proud

ginger&proud Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.33%)
    Diet:
    exante / slim & save
    exante rec6ommend it but lots of people dont bother. i have the odd day here and there where i have a small protein meal if i need it.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.