• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

thinking for the future.....been to view gyms today! :)

LizzMB

WILL be Slim!
had a lovely afternoon looking round 2 local gyms with membership in mind for when i'm closer to goal and working up the plans...and i LOVE THEM!

The one is a Virgin Active gym which is STUNNING, but is more for the whole family (which at £100 a month we cant afford), and the other was the local Bannatyne gym which is the one i will be joining! :)

I know it sounds silly, but its so nice to visualise the end to SS, to see that i have accepted that my future with food will consist of not just the food, but a good exercise package!

Bannatynes do a 6 weekly progress check with fat % and resting heart rate....so its more awareness of what my body is doing!

I'm so happy i could leap about!

Weigh in tomorrow, so have the usual night before nerves....so fingers crossed!

Hope evryone is having a good day! So looking forward to being a slim healthy GYM BUNNY!!!! :D:D:D
xx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

nattyw

Hi LizzMB! Thats exactly what I am planning to do. When I went to the gym before I managed to keep the weight off for 18 months and follow a healthy diet with a few goodies. It only crept on when I stopped going.

Exercise definately has to feature in long term plans in keeping weight off whether its going to the gym, walking or Wii Fitting it! It all helps!

Go you! You'll be fit and active before you know. So nice to be able to look forward to positive things isn't it! Well done.

thats a fantastic idea :) i hope you enjoy it! im still a memeber of gym- my new job is a 2 min walk from the gym so im thinking of doing half hour toning exercises a day at lunch :) x