Thinking of changing

kezzyBee

Silver Member
I have been thinking for a week or so of changing to cambridge diet. I really just want something more controlling and strict! Atkins is quite strict I guess but I suppose I want something that I won't ever take breaks from, I know I have complained about not being able to treat myself and wanting to take breaks from my diet when I want to but I really need to get on with it now, I only have 9 weeks until my friends hen night and I refuse to be fat for that!! so I think cambridge could help to get the bulk of my weight off, then I will go back to low carbing.

I know I could do quite well on cd as the thought of paying £38 per week for a diet will really stop me cheating lol!! Anyway I'm thinking of starting next week, I am quite excited at the thought, but sure I will struggle at first. I hope I can still pop in here now and again :D

Good luck, I tried cambridge before but didn't get on with hope you do well x

I was going to do the CD but came across the exante diet it is £25 a week at the moment take a look I love it x

I was going to do the CD but came across the exante diet it is £25 a week at the moment take a look I love it x

Trying to look at it but my internets playing up and won't load the page. Is this just the same as cd? as in shakes and soups and do you have a counsellor or just order them online?? The price sounds good to me :D

Ya just order em online and they get delivered to your door kez, meant to be nice aswell!! and aye, just shakes, soups and bars, thinking of trying it myself!

ooh cheers Aaron, ay we could do it together lol, have a little challenge!!:D

haha, yeah, I think TFR diets are great, saves me loads of money aswell, gonna look into it a bit more tomorrow :) x

Of course you can still pop in here Kerry, Good luck, I tried CD and didn't last the day out I'm afraid. :(

best of luck my love. please keep in touch :D

Good luck Kez, let us know how it's going ;) And Aaron if you do it as well :D

I changed my mind again haha!! Well my nurse did, I actually went for a smear this morning and got talking about all the bleeding I had with this diet and she said it was best to avoid it and if this made me bleed then cd would be likely too. Anyway she asked if I wanted to be refered to weight watchers for 3 months for free!!!! so i have taken her up on her offer, would have been a shame not to lol! I start a week next mon so will still be around for another week or so. It will be slower than cd but alot easier to stick to and I am still gonna use most of my points up on protein etc and eat loads of veg coz its zero points. ooh I'm quite excited and happy that someone has actually tried to help me :D

brill news Kezzy. really is the low carb what causes the bleeding? if it is tough for me im not going back to carbs!

She said it seems like it if everytime I eat carbs it stops! and also that atkins could stop my pill from working as effectively for some reason, something to do with digestion being affected by all the protein and fat!!:eek: Lucky I didn't get pregnant! dunno if it would be the same for everyone or if it would just affect a handful of women, typical that it would happen to me!:mad:

Anyhoo am not gonna go mad with the carbs on ww just having cereal in the mornings and lots of fruit and veg :)

coco pops :D

shreddies :D

I love bran flakes and corn flakes with no sugar! I'm boring lol! ooh or special k

Back