thinking of coming bk!!

bigwelshboy

hi all well as said i'm thinking of coming bk to lipotrim
,i lost 6 and half stone last time but put on around a stone and a half now so want to get it under control before it gets out of control :), but before i arrange a interview does any body know the cost for a man these days i remember it was around £48 last time? cheers :)

ade

Wow, well done. I know its still the same price for a woman so I would imagine It's still the same for you :)

I think mens is £42 but don't quote me on that! :) xx

thanks for all the replies :) think i will give it another go, in the end its worth the money :) so guess i be on here a lot more again lol :)

Good Luck if you decide to come back, I wish I'd made that decision after a stone and a half gain. You'll have that weight off in no time.

Well done welshboy! :) I left a year ago, I was forced to quit last year after 2 weeks due to redundancy...so this is my fresh start :) x

yes nic i want to nip it in the bud before it goes too far, being i have done not to bad keeping most of it off for the last 2 years so i'm happy at mo about it ,and rubberduck i had to stop for the same reason but least you still got it to give it another go even tho it is expensive but i found it very cheap against the health and change of life benefits well it changed my life and i'm sure it will yours :) x

Back