Thinking of doing a second round?

charliexx

Am I mental? Lol I was doing insanity but I've injured myself pretty bad :( I can barely put my clothes on my arm is tha sore. Docs said too many push-ups or doing them incorrectly ;) I've been off insanity for 4 days now. So I'd have to start the program again once I'm better, which I don't know when that will be.
so considering doing LT a second time for a month.
do you get the same results a second time? I'm guessing its harder?

I have Lund it very hard to get back on it in the past 3months once again today is day 1 for me and over al my messing about I ave put on 18lbs which we all know could ae me another 6weeks to shift if only I stuck to it and didn't go back to my old eating habits

I have found it very hard to get back on it in the past 3months once again today is day 1 for me and over al my messing about I have put on 18lbs which we all know could ae me another 6weeks to shift if only I stuck to it and didn't go back to my old eating habits

You won't know until you give it a try Charlie!

You did brilliantly before, you just need to get your motivation right to start again. The first couple of days will be tough but you'll be ok after that. You've already proved you're great at maintaining your weight for after :)

Am I mental? Lol I was doing insanity but I've injured myself pretty bad :( I can barely put my clothes on my arm is tha sore. Docs said too many push-ups or doing them incorrectly ;) I've been off insanity for 4 days now. So I'd have to start the program again once I'm better, which I don't know when that will be.
so considering doing LT a second time for a month.
do you get the same results a second time? I'm guessing its harder?

I think you'll do fine. Don't over think it and just choose a start date and stick to it.
Did you really lose 3 stone in 8 weeks???

Back