Thinking of giving Dukan a try..

yey thats what we did :D (well me cheryl and Caz)

Vicky - is that pre- and post- poo also? (Sorry Gem, but you've not really been properly "welcomed" until we've had a number two discussion on your diary... has anyone told you there's a bit of a slow transit issue with this diet? you too will become totally fascinated with our favourite subject eventually!)

lmao. Pre in the morning. i have a fag first thing (terrible i know) then that usually moves me lmao. wi before shower one scales and after with the other (btw i always use the reading on my proper scales for WI as they most accurate and im heavier lol) then when i get in from work, then after exercise before shower and then before bed :D

Dukan has also turned me into a slightly obsessive daily weigher - not good, but I'm still really excited (and astonished!) to see the weight coming off... I think when I hit my true weight I might have to put them in a cupboard and just check once a week!

The good thing is that I now leap out of bed as soon as I wake up, and practically sprint to the bathroom so I can see how much I've lost... Always a nice way to start the day!

Tee hee, yes I still do every day (must stop...) but I tend to go down in steps - linger on a spot for ages and then go down 1lb. Transition issues not helping :( ....

Cue thread convergence (re: sausages): if you're stuck for too long then cut out all 'tolerated foods' should you be having any....

Hi everyone, this diet looks great - nice food no counting calories etc. i have just bought the book and am really looking forward to starting!!!hopefully be speaking to u all soon - sal x

I've been known to have my other half remove and hide the battery to stop myself weighing daily!

Vicky - oh gosh yes, that first cig of the day used to be a really nice one... how I miss them!!

But, as I say to myself regularly (and to you guys should anyone be thinking of quitting but worrying about weight gain thereafter), I was a FAT SMOKER so while yes they probably helped me diet, they certainly didn't keep me slim!

WELCOME Mumto3... Feel free to ask any questions you might have (and start looking for oatbran when you do your shopping... required from Day 1 so good to get it in while you're still researching and ready to be READY when you start!)

hi sal and welcome ,hope u enjoy the dukan board's

good luck !!!!

Just waiting on my book, getting myself ready to start on Monday. Slight problem though..
I'm a Sea Cadet instructor, and first week in August we're on Summer Camp, not sure Royal Navy standard food really fits in with Dukan - what to do??

im sure they will do meat and veg. just ignore the veg and do the meat :))) and just hope its chicken turkey or beef xxxx

Oh god it's gonna be hell!!
It's normally a carb-fest because they're aiming to keep kids energetic for long days.. Dammit! :) Ah well I'm sure I'll come up with something. What sort of recipes do you all recommend for Attack phase?

ooh marinade babe. low fat yog and loads of spices/herbs and marinade. you have better than indian chicken x

some keep it simple for ease, pre-cooked meats etc, other marinade :) depends what you're into and how bored you get...

I started simple and then got more adventurous to keep things "different" :)

Books arrived.. Looking forward to it now, gonna make an experimental galette to see how it goes!

yey enjoy your read. when are you starting?

woop! exciting. best of luck and get yourself on here allll the time :D

Back