Thinking of giving Dukan a try..

id have had something more than a banana for my last meal :)

yeah I had a crazy day before I started Dukan, pizza hut for lunch and I think we had roast for dinner..........

I've just eaten BBQ pork ribs and chips for dinner... Little bit excited, little bit of me thinking "Oh my God what am I doing???" :p

ooh good luck for today :D

So I don't feel any different or anything... Is it too early to notice even the slightest change??

when did you start? yesterday??

probably lol. have you been real good? posting your menus in menu thread ?? so we can scrutinise them LOL.
No headaches? nothing? see how you are tomorrow it might take a while. when i first started low carbing on atkins it took me about 7 days to feel like i was gonna die lol

Had a bit of a headache last night, but I kinda put that down to the fact I hadn't been sleeping properly and was shattered!!!

ooh its the start. and your weigh in today???

and today ????

woop woop woop :) well done. how long you doing attack for babes?

So I'm feeling pretty poop about this whole thing as nothing really seems to have changed... I'm so tempted to give up!

Don't give up! think about those losses you've made!!! That said if you aren't enjoying it don't force yourself, perhaps Dukan is not for you if you aren't feeling well.

It's not that I'm not feeling well, it's more that I feel totally fine! No change whatsoever..

So you feel fine and you've lost weight? Tbh I still feel the same on the diet as I do off it. I still feel hungry (although possibly not as often as I did before) and eat loads but the good thing is I'm loosing weight. I think everyone reacts differently and if you don't feel ill and you're getting loses than that can only be a good thing.

Back