thinking of joining - advice

ali2010

Hi everyone, I am thinking of joining weight watchers with a work colleague next week. My friend has been a member before and let me have a look at the boots etc. I worked out that I'm allowed 29 PP's and 49 weeklies. My concern is that I tried to stick to 29 PP's yesterday and I was so unbelievably hungry!! I did follow the points plan some years back and the new PP's plan seems to have a lot less food than the old plan (I used to be allowed 22 points a day on the old plan).

Can anyone give me any advice - 29 PP's seems like only about 18 points and doesn't seem like much! I would probably want to save my weeklies for the weekends. Can you still earn extra PP's from exercise?

Also can someone give me an example of a days food for 29 PP's

Thanks, Ali

Hi everyone, I am thinking of joining weight watchers with a work colleague next week. My friend has been a member before and let me have a look at the boots etc. I worked out that I'm allowed 29 PP's and 49 weeklies. My concern is that I tried to stick to 29 PP's yesterday and I was so unbelievably hungry!! I did follow the points plan some years back and the new PP's plan seems to have a lot less food than the old plan (I used to be allowed 22 points a day on the old plan).

Can anyone give me any advice - 29 PP's seems like only about 18 points and doesn't seem like much! I would probably want to save my weeklies for the weekends. Can you still earn extra PP's from exercise?

Also can someone give me an example of a days food for 29 PP's

Thanks, Ali

hi,

how much do you weigh and what is your height?

Yes you get points still if you exercise still :)

i'm on 33 daily points and sometimes i find that i still have some left.

If you have a look through the propoints recipies page on here you will find loads of recipies that members have put on, some great ones! then you can work out what you can/cant have.

I have made a small folder with recipies in so if i get home from work and i have 9pp left i know what i can make for tea.

Fruit is free so if you are hungry you can eat that...

loads of snacks are only a couple of pp aswell so if you are hungry throughout the day you could probably have one!

xx

Back