Thinking of starting

JoanneM

Gold Member
Hi all.

After losing over 8 stones a couple of years ago and putting it all back on plus some for luck ive been doing exante working solution for the past few weeks. I haven't been struggling with it at all but am considering switching to sw in the next few weeks because ds could stand to lose a few lbs as well and sw are the only group which offer help for kids as well.

I did sw many years ago before I had my kids and at the time it was green days and red days. I know they also have extra easy now but im just wondering if the red and green days have changed much in the past 16/17 years.

Any info/advice would be greatly appreciated.

Jo

Hi jo :)

I can't really offer much advice about red/green days as I'm an EE gal! However you've come to the right place as there are lots of people that do a combination of the plans and know them inside out!

I just wanted to say hi and welcome and hope you have a great time here. There are so many fab people who offer valuable advice and inspiration!

Ps you should set up a good diary on here so people can subscribe

Katie. Xx

Thanks Katie.

Ive come to the conclusion that it isn't a race to get the weight off so sw is the way to go.

Jo

Thanks Katie.

Ive come to the conclusion that it isn't a race to get the weight off so sw is the way to go.

Jo

I totally agree with that. I think people are too quick to compare themselves with others, worry, compete etc and that they forget about the bigger picture. As you say, it's definitely not a race and we will all get their in our own time. Some of us may take longer than others, but at least we're trying to do something about it. Sw for some can be a slower weight loss, but that doesn't matter because we can still enjoy food without counting points, carbs etc and, the majority of the time it fits in with normal life.

Good luck on your journey :) sure you'll do fab and it sounds like you've got good motivation x

Back