Thinking of Swapping to Slim and Save from Lighterlife

weasey

Gold Member
I'm currently doing lighterlife and have lost over 6 stone. I've still got at least 3 to go and I'm resenting spending so much when the councillor is rubbish. I ordered a few packs from Slim and Save and I have to say that they were delish! Wasn't keen on the vanilla shake but loved the spag bol (OMG!), chilli and Shep Pie. The bars are gorgeous too!

Food wise I'm more than happy to move over but I am a bit worried about what happens when you reach goal. Is there advice on how to reintroduce food? With LL there's a route to management programme which slowly reintroduces food and cuts down on the packs. I don't mind doing it on my own but I do feel that a plan would be useful for me.

I believe that there is refeeding advice but I haven't asked for it yet since I still have a bit of a way to go. I'm not bothered at all though as I will probably follow the refeeding advice from one of the more established VLCDs. I'm looking at Cambridge at the moment. There is a wealth of information on the Cambridge forum and you can always ask for advice on there if you are following their refeeding plan.

I sure as hell wouldn't line the pocket of a useless councillor if I could get all the information I needed from Minimins xx

I just popped onto Live Chat there to ask about the add a meal week options and asked about the 're-feed'

Rob said it's an individual plan based on your weight at start, current weight and BMI as well as current activity level and a few other factors, so they work with individuals to provide the most relevant to them when it comes to refeed.

So when you are nearer goal to email them.

Thanks for asking em Lexie Dog - that does reduce my concerns somewhat!

Well done on your losses on Lighter Life....great support on our little forum here I have to say....so let us know if you are a permanent convert!

Back