Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Thinking of switching from LT

Discussion in 'Exante' started by Tiana, 9 June 2011 Social URL.

1. Tiana

Tiana Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st7lb
    Current Weight:
    17st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st11lb(13.59%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hi all

I've been in LT for 4 weeks now and have lost close to 2 stone.

The thing is I really don't like the shakes or soup much at all. I'm really struggling to force them down.

Was just wondering are the Exante ones nicer tasting?

Also would I get similar 3-4lb losses?

Thanks

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. pizzle84

pizzle84 I will do this!!!

Diet:
    SW
    Iv been on LP and exante and i do prefer the exante shakes, they have more of a real flavour taste to them. Plus with LP i could only keep down the chocolate ones but on exante i like all the shake flavours.

4. debbie125

debbie125 Full Member

Diet:
    Exante
    I did lipotrim and the shakes are very sweet I don't find exante ones as sweet they're more creamy! And the bars are much much nicer than lt ones x

5. pizzle84

pizzle84 I will do this!!!

Diet:
    SW
    i got a LP soup and bar once and couldn't eat them, they were vile! i just stick to shakes now, i dont trust the soups or bars anymore.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.