Thinking of trying Red to cut down on carbs

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by sugarlove, 11 July 2010 Social URL.

Post New ThreadFind New
  1. sugarlove

sugarlove Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st1lb
    Current Weight:
    15st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.67%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I've tried EE twice now, and have lost weight very slowly doing this plan. I don't think all the carbs are doing me any favours :mad:

I've been seeing a Personal Trainer recently, who has suggested that I cut down on carbs and see if this makes a difference.

Is the red plan essentially doing this do you think?

Thanks
    SL

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. babybuffy84

babybuffy84 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    11st4.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.52%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    I would say so yeah as you don't have any rice or pasta and can only have pasta if it's a weighed amount :)

4. Honeyoc

Honeyoc Is a crunchy mama!

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9lb
    Diet:
    Healthy Eating
    Red days are really perfect IMO for weight loss and general health, especially when you're building muscle. It includes a good amount of unrefined carbs so it's not a crazy atkins type plan and the combination of high protein and high fibre carbs will leave you feeling full all day. I love red days even though I don't lose any faster on it, I just think it's a healthier more balanced plan. Shame I've gone off meat lately though!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.