Thinspiration! & nearly xmas!..

meoww

Silver Member
Hard to find some as Im not talking the anorexic kind that healthy girls may look at, Im taking gorgeous healthy people, ones at the weight we want to be.
The last month before christmas, what is everyones plan?
with the parties and festive fun going on, but really wanting to shed as many lbs as possible!
Id love to hear how everyone is motivating themselves and what inspiration they may use.
:553:

Ooh I'm interested too, still feeling undecided on what to do. At first I was going to stick to it as much as possible but maybe have a couple of days off but now I don't know... xx

Visit the Inspiration / Reasons to do CD sticky

Visit the Inspiration / Reasons to do CD sticky. This'll lift you and while away a few hours.

Started reading it in bed on the laptop at 10.00am on Sunday morning, didn't make it out of bed till 12.00 lol. Feeling so focused now.

Someone in an earlier post mentioned thinking of how you'll feel in 20 years if you don't fulfil your goal (on Cambridge).

And envisioning the life you'll have and how you'll feel if you do.

Thats all it takes. Even if you don't have your future mapped out, most of us have made the decision we dont want to ever feel as low as we did at our heaviest weight.

Stay strong :hug99:

Thanks for the idea :] I think Im gonna write a note on my hand or something because I just seem to forget I am on a diet sometimes!

Back