ProPoints Third time lucky - my WW journey!

good choice huni
you will be glad of all the weeklies at the weekend lol

I had chow mein :D
Back to normal tomorrow. Have a music festival at the weekend and I need to be good so I have all my weeklies left. :)

Mmmmm Chow Mein! Yummy. A Music Festival sounds fun, excellent use for the Weeklies ;-) x

Thank goodness for weeklies eh? :)

Thanks everybody :) x

Little bit up and down these past few weeks. This week I was up 0.5lb after being down 1.5lbs the week before. The week before that I was 2lbs up. Feel like I'm going 2 steps forward and one back.

I've had to find a new class for next week as my own has closed down due to very low numbers attending. Used to WI on a Tuesday but it'll be Wednesday from now on. Starting with a new leader is going to be weird but it may be a boost that I need.

I'm having a good week so far. I'm going to Dublin later this morning. I'll be going prepared because I made some lunch to bring with me so I won't be eating stuff I can't ProPoint. Feeling good about that. If I do happen to buy tea I have sweetener with me and I'll ask for skimmed milk.

May as well get back to the old food diary while I'm here. :)

Here's what I have planned to eat today, 20-09-2013:

Breakfast:
2 Wheatabix = 3PP
100ml skimmed milk = 1PP

Snacks:
Fruit (banana, apple)
2 WW choc chip cookies = 2PP

Lunch:
Slimbo = 3PP
Ham + a tiny bit of mustard = 1PP
Low fat cheese slice = 1PP
20g low fat coleslaw = 1PP
Salad cream = 1PP

Dinner:
200g low fat oven chips = 9PP
Mince (leftovers from yesterday) = 5PP

Curly wurly = 3PP
Cadbury's Option = 1PP

31PP used in total
Daily allowance is 26
5 weekly PP used

Last edited:
Hey Jane, How are u doing? Did you find a new meeting for this week? X

Subscribing to your diary :)

Thank you very much. :)

Hey Jane, How are u doing? Did you find a new meeting for this week? X

I'm doing well, how are you doing? Yes I have found a new meeting, it's about a 10 minute drive away which is great. They have 5 meetings on the same day! 10am, 11.15am, 12.30pm, 5.15pm and 6.30pm. I have to go to the 12.30 for this week but I think I'll be going to either of the evening ones in future :)

Thank you very much. :)

I'm doing well, how are you doing? Yes I have found a new meeting, it's about a 10 minute drive away which is great. They have 5 meetings on the same day! 10am, 11.15am, 12.30pm, 5.15pm and 6.30pm. I have to go to the 12.30 for this week but I think I'll be going to either of the evening ones in future :)

Glad to hear you found one :) Wow 5 Meetings in one day! Im doing ok now, still 1lb away from goal! X

Wow you're so close! :)

I've got 17.5lbs to go. Keep getting "you're too thin" and "you have enough lost" comments though. :(

Wow you're so close! :)

I've got 17.5lbs to go. Keep getting "you're too thin" and "you have enough lost" comments though. :(

I get those allllll the time but I just smile sweetly and think to myself that they are just jealous!

I'm so close but yet so far if that makes sense lol..you'll definitely do your 17.5 cos you're one of us :) x

I'm not the only one getting those comments yay! I don't think I look too thin. I just don't look as big as I used to, maybe people are finding it hard to get used to.

I'll get there eventually. I was hoping to be there by Christmas but I think I might be asking too much of myself.

Anyhow.. I'm finished work experience so I have more time. Going to do two walks per day instead of one. It's after 9am now, I'll be gone out of the house by 9.30am and I'll do my usual 6km. I'll do the same this evening around 6pm.

Breakfast:
2 wheatabix = 3PP
100ml skimmed milk = 1
Banana = 0PP

2 pink & whites = 3PP

Sent from my GT-B5330 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I'm not the only one getting those comments yay! I don't think I look too thin. I just don't look as big as I used to, maybe people are finding it hard to get used to.

I'll get there eventually. I was hoping to be there by Christmas but I think I might be asking too much of myself.

Anyhow.. I'm finished work experience so I have more time. Going to do two walks per day instead of one. It's after 9am now, I'll be gone out of the house by 9.30am and I'll do my usual 6km. I'll do the same this evening around 6pm.

Breakfast:
2 wheatabix = 3PP
100ml skimmed milk = 1
Banana = 0PP

2 pink & whites = 3PP

Hey Jane, Well Done on setting yourself the challenge of 2 walks per day, sounds very heart healthy :) Do you use the rest of your Milk Allowance for drinks throughout the day? X

I usually just use my dailies for the milk I use on my cereal in the morning, I only use 100ml so I count 1PP for it. If I do use more throughout the day in tea or something I count maybe 1PP more. Seems to be working for me so far. :)

I usually just use my dailies for the milk I use on my cereal in the morning, I only use 100ml so I count 1PP for it. If I do use more throughout the day in tea or something I count maybe 1PP more. Seems to be working for me so far. :)

Ah that's cool! I have Tesco Pure Skimmed Milk which is 1pp for 176ml, I find that's enough for my hot drinks throughout the day. X

Wow that's good for 176ml. That'd be enough for me too actually.

Wow that's good for 176ml. That'd be enough for me too actually.

I would imagine that most Skimmed Milks would be the same? Sometimes I just have 58ml for 0pp as that's enough for a couple of drinks. X

Back