ProPoints Third time lucky - my WW journey!

Hi Jane,.subscribing if that's OK.
Well done on your weight loss. I have 9.5lbs left to go and just bounce back and forth around this weight for ages. Really wana get a move on so gona hound you for inspiration.

Glad you put up the recipe for the brack. I remember getting that years ago when I lived and went to WW in cork and never wrote it down. Yey-def gona try it. :D

Brona xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

lol im dont even like fruit cake and im thinking of giving this a go! lol yum cx

Definitely do, it is really nice and it's quite sweet because of the fruit. 3PP a slice is great and it's not a tiny slice either :)

Hi Jane,.subscribing if that's OK.
Well done on your weight loss. I have 9.5lbs left to go and just bounce back and forth around this weight for ages. Really wana get a move on so gona hound you for inspiration.

Glad you put up the recipe for the brack. I remember getting that years ago when I lived and went to WW in cork and never wrote it down. Yey-def gona try it. :D

Brona xx

Hi! Thanks for subscribing and welcome :) You're down to single figures, well done! Hopefully I'll be down to that soon. WI is on Wednesday for me so we'll see then :) Best of luck getting the last few pounds down :)

I'm feeling a bit better now I must say. I went for my walk and had a lovely hot shower when I got back :)

How are u this evening Jane? Seems there will be lots of Brack being made! X

Apologies for the late reply. My brother took the internet dongle into his room last night (one of those little USB ones) and decided to fall asleep with the door closed so I couldn't get in and steal it back! I'm good today, going for a walk at 1 with my friend. She walks a little slower than me so I think I might do another short one later. :)

How are you today? Also, happy birthday! I hope you have a great day! :D

So, my food for yesterday:

Breakfast:
40g Red Berry cereal = 4PP
100ml skimmed milk = 1PP
Small apple = 0PP

11am:
2 Pink & Whites = 3PP

Lunch:
WW soft tortilla wrap = 3PP
10g grated cheese = 1PP
Chilli mayonnaise = 1PP
4 wafer thin slices of ham = 1PP
Salad = 0PP
Tea = 0PP *

Dinner:
150g potatoes = 3PP
Mince with gravy, onions etc = 7PP
Carrots = 0PP

10pm - while catching up on Masterchef Australia :D :

Slice of WW brack = 3PP
Tea = 0PP *
* Extra PP for milk used in tea = 1PP

Exercise:
6km brisk walk = 3AP
6km walk - slower pace = 2AP

28PP used
All 26 daily PP used
2 weekly PP used today (4 used in total)
5AP earned today (13 earned in total, 0 used)

Food for today, Tuesday 5 November

Breakfast:
2 slices of WW bread (toasted) = 3PP
10g low fat butter = 1PP
15g marmalade = 1PP
Tea = 0 *

Food looks yum. Enjoy your Walk-its cold out there. :D

Hey Hun I'm only getting caught up there now, it's turned bitter cold brrrrrrr! You get up to anything nice today? Cx

Hey Hun I'm only getting caught up there now, it's turned bitter cold brrrrrrr! You get up to anything nice today? Cx

I started knitting a pair of wrist warmers last night and I did a bit of the second one this evening, going to finish it tonight :D

Food looks yum. Enjoy your Walk-its cold out there. :D

My God, it is so cold! I went walking twice today. Second time I wore gloves and my hands were still freezing! :O

Lunch:
4 Aldi crispbreads = 3PP
4 slices wafer thin ham = 1PP
Chilli mayonnaise = 1PP
WW soft cheese triangle = 1PP
Lettuce, tomato, peppers etc = 0PP
Tea w/ skimmed milk = 0PP *

3pm:
Small apple = 0PP

Dinner:
150g potatoes = 3PP
Carrot = 0PP
Mince = 7PP

After dinner:
Banana = 0PP

I have 5 dailies left to play around with now so I think I shall have some brack and tea again :D

Oh lovely! I've never seen chilli mayo! Where do you get it at?

Your a good one knitting! Do you do much craft? I managed to crochet a large granny square blanket lol! Started another one for Emily and six months later it's still a work in progress must actually get it out and get going again at it if this cold is to get worse :(

Oh lovely! I've never seen chilli mayo! Where do you get it at?

Your a good one knitting! Do you do much craft? I managed to crochet a large granny square blanket lol! Started another one for Emily and six months later it's still a work in progress must actually get it out and get going again at it if this cold is to get worse :(

I think my Mam bought it in Dunnes Stores. I'll check tomorrow. I only count 1PP for what I use. I don't use a lot because it has a strong enough taste, but it's really nice on salad. :)

Discovered when I went to have tea that we had no brack left! Making another one in the morning. :)
9pm:
Slice of WW bread toasted = 1PP15g honey = 1PP

Option = 1PP
Points for milk = 2PP

All 26 daily PP used
5AP earned today
0 weeklies used

Morning, I hate it when I run out if what I've planned lol!!

Just looking at your points for yesterday, you seem to manage great on your 26pp, i started at 39 and am now in 33, I dread seeing them diss appearing at wi! Lol how did you cope with them coming down cx

Did you make your Brack today or is that a job for tomorrow? X

Morning, I hate it when I run out if what I've planned lol!!

Just looking at your points for yesterday, you seem to manage great on your 26pp, i started at 39 and am now in 33, I dread seeing them diss appearing at wi! Lol how did you cope with them coming down cx

I've been on 26 all along so I've learned to manage really well on 26. My very first week I was on 27 but I lost 2lbs that week which brought me into the next stone so I've been on 26PP since then. Snacking on fruit is great. Actually I'm not sure if it's on in the UK but WW yoghurts are half price in Tesco here at the moment. They're about €2.50 normally and I got 2 packs for that yesterday. I stew apple and have it with a yoghurt, the apple is 0 so it's a great little snack or dessert for 1PP. :)

Did you make your Brack today or is that a job for tomorrow? X

My mam made some this morning :D

Didn't get a chance to log in here yesterday. I STS at WI yesterday so still 11lbs to goal. I was happy enough because I don't think I got as much exercise as I normally do and it's almost TOTM so that might have something to do with it. For my treat yesterday I did things a bit differently than I usually would. Usually I would have breakfast before WW and have my lunch when I get back and dinner as normal in the evening. Yesterday I had my dinner a bit early and got curry chips for my treat/supper. They were delicious! :D

Having a really good day so far. Had my porridge for breakfast and had a yoghurt after my walk. Going to have lunch in about an hour and I'll go for another walk later.

Breakfast:
40g porridge oats (made with water) = 4PP
Splash of skimmed milk *
Frozen berries + 5 fresh strawberries = 0PP
15g honey drizzled on top = 1PP

4km walk = 2AP earned

Snack:
WW vanilla yoghurt = 1PP
* Will count an extra PP for milk.

my sister eats away at the ww yogurts, loves them! i just haven't found a floavour i like. I would eat away at the muller lights raspberry and cranberry and the creature of habit i am i have the same flavour .. everyday! lol

anything exciting planned for this evening?
cx

I've been on 26 all along so I've learned to manage really well on 26. My very first week I was on 27 but I lost 2lbs that week which brought me into the next stone so I've been on 26PP since then. Snacking on fruit is great. Actually I'm not sure if it's on in the UK but WW yoghurts are half price in Tesco here at the moment. They're about EUR2.50 normally and I got 2 packs for that yesterday. I stew apple and have it with a yoghurt, the apple is 0 so it's a great little snack or dessert for 1PP. :)

My mam made some this morning :D

Didn't get a chance to log in here yesterday. I STS at WI yesterday so still 11lbs to goal. I was happy enough because I don't think I got as much exercise as I normally do and it's almost TOTM so that might have something to do with it. For my treat yesterday I did things a bit differently than I usually would. Usually I would have breakfast before WW and have my lunch when I get back and dinner as normal in the evening. Yesterday I had my dinner a bit early and got curry chips for my treat/supper. They were delicious! :D

Having a really good day so far. Had my porridge for breakfast and had a yoghurt after my walk. Going to have lunch in about an hour and I'll go for another walk later.

Breakfast:
40g porridge oats (made with water) = 4PP
Splash of skimmed milk *
Frozen berries + 5 fresh strawberries = 0PP
15g honey drizzled on top = 1PP

4km walk = 2AP earned

Snack:
WW vanilla yoghurt = 1PP
* Will count an extra PP for milk.

Have u sampled it yet ;-) Curry Chips sounds amazing, I really enjoyed my Curry Sauce on my Birthday, well worth 8pp! PS-WW Yogurts aren't on Offer in UK Tesco, Standard Price of £1.50 for 4. X

Back