ProPoints Third time lucky - my WW journey!

Right, back on track. Lost 1.5lbs this week bringing me to 9st 1lb which is my lightest weight since I joined WW just over a year ago!

Although yesterday I had a terrible day! I had breakfast and everything was going well until I got to work. We had a girl on work experience and it was her last day so she brought in Lindt chocolates and I had about 8 of them. Then things got hectic! Emergencies and whatnot (I work in a vet clinic). I could only take 15 minutes for lunch so I had my tin of soup. Around 5.15pm I was starving so I went to Aldi and got a tagliatelle thing which was about 12PP and I had biscuits! It didn't stop when I got home, after dinner I had cereal. I just couldn't stop eating! :eek:

And then fecked it all up by losing the run of myself and putting that 1.5lbs back on.

Back up to 9st 2.5lbs.

Seem to be doing OK this week though. We'll see on Wednesday.

Oh Jane it's ok, I'm heading back tonight after having a week off! I wasn't horrendous but wasn't great either, this week I literally sat on my arse all week too lol! This has taken me two months to get half a stone ? cx

I know the feeling.

I've been at or around 9st 3lbs since November. I feel like I'm just getting nowhere. :(

Same here, I am going back to basics! weighing everything and tracking honestly for next two weeks! As next mon is bank hol I'm hoping I can't stay on it till week after!

I was just saying yesterday I used to think sucess brings sucess, and look how well we both have done to be struggling at the end! We are at the end so let's get on it :) cx

Hey Jane! Rainman is back and ready to post on your thread ;-) x How have u been doing? X

Hi everyone

Been ages since I posted. Work has been hectic and I kept meaning to log in and say hello but things have been crazy.

I've gained a few pounds since I was here. Not too many. I see from my last post that I was 9st 3lbs a while back. At the moment I'm 9st 10.5lbs. Had a really odd week last week and ended up losing 1lb so I feel that maybe I could be getting back on track. I was out last night and even tracked my alcohol when I got home, plus the ham sandwich that I had at 2am..

Hows everyone been?

:)

xx

I'm the same. Always forget to post on my own diary. Must make sure I do it daily so I am more accountable. Had a mini goal set in April to lose 3 stone by Xmas. Only 6 weeks and other need another 12 pounds as of last Saturday so struggling. Then aim for another 2 and a half stoneto get to goal by summer to buy my wedding dress.

I've been good so far this week, tracking is a huge part of losing weight and I seem to do it for half the week and forget about it but I'm determined to track every bit that goes in my mouth this week.

2lbs per week is definitely achievable, you can do it!

Well I'm delighted to report that I'm down 1.5lbs this week!!!

Current weight is 9st 9lbs
Goal is 8st 7lbs
16lbs to go!

:D

Dreading my weigh in tomorrow morning. I'm going to have a gain for sure.

Up 3lbs.

I'll be down next week.

Down 1.5lbs. So happy.

I've fallen off the wagon spectacularly

hey hun! i so hear ya!! i have been falling of the wagon for past 2 months, so i am back! tail between my legs, went and rejoined ww the last weigh in before xmas and was up 6.5lbs! now before i stopped going i was already up 5 lbs ... lol!!! oops! anyways its almost the new year so i am half trying to be good but also if someone brought be naughty stuff well the will power isnt high enough to resist!!

on a plus hope your keeping well, had a happy merry xmas and fabulous new year!!! cxx

I fell off the wagon and did a triple back flip! Hope to see you back soon. X

Well, I fell off the wagon for about a year basically (even though I was going to weigh ins, but now I'm back with a vengeance!

I finished up in my job last month and I decided to rejoin WW when I finished up. I thought it might give me a focus and keep me from going insane. I lost most of my weight while I was unemployed last time so I'm hoping the same will happen now. When I rejoined I had gained 5lbs since my previous weigh in.

Anyway, here's how I've done so far.

Week 1 - rejoin week - 10st 2lbs
Week 2 - 10st 1.5lbs (- 0.5lb)
Week 3 - 10st 1.5lbs (STS)
Week 4 - 10st (- 1.5lbs)
Week 5 - 9st 13.5lbs (- 0.5lb)

So, that's 2.5lbs I've lost in 4 weeks, slowly but surely. :)

I have a couple of incentives keeping me going.

* I have one top I got a few weeks ago that fits, but it'll look an awful lot better if I lose a few more lbs.

* When I get back to 9st 7lbs, I'm treating myself to a chinese takeaway for dinner that night.

* My 50lb cert is in my wardrobe taunting me. I'm back to 42.5bs lost, so 7.5lbs more and I'll finally be able to feel like I've earned it again.

* I've also been saying for years that if I ever got to my target weight that I'd get my belly button pierced AND get a tattoo dedicated to my weight loss journey.

I'm on my way to all of the above!

Any advice ladies and gents?

J x

Food diary - 19/03/2015

Aside from my tracker, I've decided to record my food diary here - more accountability!

[STRIKE]26 25 24 23 22 21 20 19 18 17 16 15 14 13 12 11 10 9 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1[/STRIKE]

Daily allowance of skimmed milk (300ml) = 3PP

Breakfast:
3 x wheatabix = 5PP
Skimmed milk from allowance
Banana = 0PP
Orange = 0PP
2 glasses of water
Meal total: 5PP

Pint of water after my 8.8km walk!

Lunch:
Lettuce, tomato, onion, cucumber, pepper etc = 0PP
4 slices of cooked ham (out of packet) = 2PP
50g low fat colelsaw = 2PP
Hard boiled egg = 2PP
Crackers = 1PP
Tea with milk from allowance = 0PP
Meal total: 7PP

Grapes = 0PP

Dinner:
150g mashed potato = 3PP
Peppered steak = 7PP
Cabbage = 0PP
Pint of water
Meal total: 10PP

WW toffee yoghurt = 1PP

2 Kiwi fruits = 0PP

1 serving of Cadbury's Belgian Choc Options = 1PP
Rest of milk from allowance

26 daily PP used
1 weekly PP used
Not counting APs!

Last edited:
[STRIKE]26 25 24 23 22 21 20 19 18 17 16 15 14 13 12 11 10 9 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1[/STRIKE]

Daily allowance of skimmed milk (300ml) = 3PP

Breakfast:

50g porridge made with water = 5PP
Grapes = 0PP
Sweetener = 0PP
Glass of water
Meal total = 5PP

Lunch:
Tea with milk from allowance = 0PP
Lettuce, tomato, onion, pepper, cucumber = 0PP
Crackers = 1PP
Half a boiled chicken breast = 2PP