THIRST!!!!!!!!!

fatpossum

Silver Member
:eek:

Has anyone else experienced excessive thirst? I am parched all the time - I am drinking almost constantly and have been almost from day one.

I am beginning to worry that it is a symptom of something sinister! I also have an ache in my lower back (around my kidney area - worried I might be doing them some damage or other.

Apart from the thirst and feeling very tired I feel okay today.

Early replies would be much much appreciated.

Very very worried Fatpossum

i do get really thirsty to, but i havent been haveing pains. i was told if you drink to much water it could corse damage is that true??

la2.gif

Hey fatpossum
I too get very thirsty - particularly on the days where I've drank over 4ltrs. Never really been able to understand that!

Vicky
I too have been told to be careful but between 4-6 is safe. And of course very helpful for the diet.

I did get very thirsty at first- perhaps body dehydrates with no food? Now I have some thirsty days and some not so- but without fail I wake up in the night totally parched- can easily drink more than a pint in the middle of the night (adds another loo stop, but what the heck).

As for pains, I have been having a few off and on- really bad ones 2 weeks ago, but more in my colon area than kidney.

If the pains continue I would discuss with your counsellor, just to be on the safe side

Times 5th May 2007

Really good article in today's Times about water and the risks of drinking too much.

It's useful to know that too much liquid is "usually more than 1 litre an hour".

Informative Fatpossum ;)

Really good article in today's Times about water and the risks of drinking too much.

It's useful to know that too much liquid is "usually more than 1 litre an hour".

Informative Fatpossum ;)

christ i drink more than 1 litre an hr a times just had a litre in 30 mins but i do find im thirsty too

Last edited:
Back