This board has been kinda quiet lately... Lets chat!

jolinarr

Lets chat!

soooo, how are things going for yall?

Everyone doing ok?

We are doing good here!

It is rainning today! :( Yuck!

I started on an UD today... Woohoo!! Im gonna make chicken, stuffing, and veggies for lunch! Yummm!

So... Whats up?

I'm on a DD today and going well, just have my evening snack left lol. Went to the gym and for a swim this morning, so feel like I'm getting right back into it after a not so good week last week. So pleased to be right back on track :D

Well I have put the garden to 'bed' as my dad calls it. All the kids toys are off the grass and on the patio for winter time. I hate the cold weather:(.
DD for me too but not eaten yet:p

Glad yall are doing well! :)

How's your day going then Jolinarr, I'm thinking about going to bed very soon lol

Hi. It's about 5:30 p.m. my time, and my down day has gone well...
...except that I'm hungry and tired. :gen157:
I'm looking forward to my UP day tomorrow.

Today is an UD for me! :)

Then tomorrow is a DD - MD, Sunday UD... Then back to my Mondays being DDs. :)

I hope everyone is doing good! :)

Keep up the good work!

Remember! We can do this!

Today is an UP day for me,
but had to attend a funeral of an old friend
so it has been a bit of a downer.
How are things going for the rest of you?

How is every one doing this week? I had a bad weekend and gained3 pd. took it off this week but the weight only averaged out to 1 pd this week.:sigh: Hope to do better next week. How did everyone else do?
I am 10 pds from my Nov Challenge and 20 pds from my Christmas. How about you all?

How is every one doing this week?
This is the 6th day of my first week back,
and I'm happy with the way things are going. :queen:
My weight has dropped about 3 lbs,
but, of course, this is an expected salt/water/waste loss of the first week.
From this point on, I would be absolutely thrilled
to see an average loss of 1/2 lb to 1 lb per week. :fingerscrossed:

I'm on a dd today and going well so far :)

Im also on a DD today!!!

Im hopin I will see a 2-3lb weight loss this week. :)

Good luck, all!

I have watched this forum with interest for a couple of years now, I think. Many posters have come and gone.

This idea has been around for a long time and it works. The problem seems to be sticking to the down days, cos that is tough.

I have even tried this appoach when low carbing! Not as low as 500 calories on down days but around 800 as opposed to at least double that amount on up days.

Obviously one does not need to count calories when low carbing but it helps to keep an eye on them.

Keep up the good work.

Good luck, all!

I have watched this forum with interest for a couple of years now, I think. Many posters have come and gone.

This idea has been around for a long time and it works. The problem seems to be sticking to the down days, cos that is tough.

I have even tried this appoach when low carbing! Not as low as 500 calories on down days but around 800 as opposed to at least double that amount on up days.

Obviously one does not need to count calories when low carbing but it helps to keep an eye on them.

Keep up the good work.
What diet are you doing and how much have you lost?

Back