This Challenge is now Closed Link to New Challenge on last post!

Status
Not open for further replies.
TODAYS EATS Thursday 27th March 2014

RED DAY

SALAD CHALENGE DAY 3

Breakfast -
x2 tangerines
x1 apple

Lunch -
Oriental Stir Fry - free

Dinner -
Salmon Salad

(Salmon Chunks, lettuce, cherry tomatoes, yellow peppers, red onions, red peppers, red cabbage) - free

Dessert -
fruit salad bowl - free

(tangerines, pears, apples, summer fruits)

Drinks -
x2 Ginger Teas
x2 Camomile and Spiced Apple
x2L of Water

Body Magic - 1 hour walk in the park

TOTAL SYNS = 0 :)

Back dated posts
SALAD CHALLENGE DAY 1

It wasn't the most exciting of salads but it was really tasty I made one large salad to last 2 days,
Chopped lettuce, onion, tomatoes ,sweetcorn , red pepper, yellow pepper seasoned with black peppercorns and ff dressing mango and pink peppercorns ,
3L water
Body magic that knee would allow gentle walking
And bit in wii fit,

SALAD CHALLENGE DAY 2

as above
3L water
went for a walk no wii fit tho,

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yay ! :D Good to have you on here Von. Just waiting for the others then everyone's food diaries for the challenge will be on here :).

Kay xx

Oops forgot to add herbal teas
Lemon and ginger
Peppermint
Green tea
Same for all days on challenge

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hello :) thanks Lil for setting up the thread for Kay's challenge. I will post food later xx

Hello :) thanks Lil for setting up the thread for Kay's challenge. I will post food later xx

Hey Cookie, congrats on your 5.5lbs loss hun, that's amazing !!! I'm so glad that 3 of your days last week were on this salad challenge :D. It would be great if you could post up the last 3 days of your daily eats on the challenge on here like me and Von have, when you have time, so others can see what you ate to have such a fab loss :). I'm so happy for you, well done again hun. Glad the challenge is working ! :p

Kay xx

Thanks

Where did you get the idea from Kay?

Hey Emsie :), I have done many diets in the past and healthy eating plans before joining SW. It is a summary for me of what has worked in the past, I put all my ideas into one challenge and hope it works. Cookie's results are in and she's done amazing and lost 5.5lbs, although its only 3 days since she's been on the challenge, its still positive news, so hoping it works, fingers crossed. :D We shall all findout next week .

Kay xx

Hello, not quite sure how to copy my food onto here from my diary since Tuesday but I'll try again tomorrow night as I've been summoned for bed. Sorry chaos but I'll cu tomorrow night night xx

Hello, not quite sure how to copy my food onto here from my diary since Tuesday but I'll try again tomorrow night as I've been summoned for bed. Sorry chaos but I'll cu tomorrow night night xx

No probs, I'll catch up with you tom Cookie :), night night and well flipping done ! :D

Kay xx

AROUND THE WORLD IN 8 SALADS - SW MAGAZINE AUGUST ISSUE 2013

Hi everyone :), I've managed to find my magazine which I discussed with Von last week, its the SW August issue 2013, which has an article `Around the world in 8 Salads ' . The salad recipes are fab and are inspired from different countries around the world. I have taken pics and am going to try and post them up to share with you all so can all get inspired to make some yummy salads :D. I am not sure if they are clear enough to read but here goes :-

IMG_0930.jpg IMG_0931.jpg IMG_0932.jpg IMG_0934.jpg IMG_0935.jpg IMG_0938.jpg IMG_0940.jpg

Kay xx

SALAD CHALLENGE - Day 2 - Thursday March 27

Combined with Sexpress

B: Melon and Fat Free Yog

L: warm vegetable salad - new potatoes (yes I've had naughty carbs!), broccoli, chopped mushrooms and pepper, grilled cherry tomatoes, 25g grated parmesan HEA, dsp v light mayo mixed with mustard 2 syns?

Drinks - fruit tea 300ml, 2 coffees ss milk - part HEA, 1.95L water = TOTAL = 2.25L (finding the water easier to take now!)

Walk 30 mins

Had a hectic week and no tea today cos I fell asleep when I was lying next to grand-daughter Poppy (8) trying to get her to sleep! That's why I'm late posting too - thx for chasing me Kay!

Last edited:
Not sure if it's a good idea to look at this thread... I am drooling from looking at the lovely foodage!

Got in all my salad stuff last night, so will do up a plate at lunchtime and take a snap. I think it will be chicken, olives and feta, but that could change by 1pm!

And I NEVER do body magic, literally never.

But I'll give it a go... I told my husband that once I lost 2 stone I'd start walking, I guess I can always start a week early ;)

AROUND THE WORLD IN 8 SALADS - SW MAGAZINE AUGUST ISSUE 2013

Hi everyone :), I've managed to find my magazine which I discussed with Von last week, its the SW August issue 2013, which has an article `Around the world in 8 Salads ' . The salad recipes are fab and are inspired from different countries around the world. I have taken pics and am going to try and post them up to share with you all so can all get inspired to make some yummy salads :D. I am not sure if they are clear enough to read but here goes :-

View attachment 131011 View attachment 131012 View attachment 131015 View attachment 131019 View attachment 131020 View attachment 131021 View attachment 131022

Kay xx

This is what I was talking about! The salads are amazing! :D xx

Hi guys, Im under strict instructions to post my food for the last 3 days. Ive been doing the salad challenge with Kay and Von since Tuesday. Good luck to everyone joining in, Im hoping its going to be a good one.
I just want to add that I haven't been doing original days as Kay suggested as I find the success express days are suiting me much better. So hopefully not jeperdising anything by this little tweek.

Food for Tuesday 25th March

Fruit salad - mango, (rasp,black,blue,straw) berries, pomegranate, kiwi, grapes, pineapple muller light youghurt

Watermelon

Cous cous salad a wm roll hexb and 30g cheddar hexa and 8 hollow olives 1 syn (chilli and pepper cous cous salad, frylighted onions, chilli, mushrooms and pepper then add to cous cous with a tbsp of tomato puree boil til fluffed up. My salad is lettuce, carrots, red cabbage, onion, sweetcorn, tomato, cucumber and coriander, also had some 0% total greek fat free yoghurt. Nomnomnom.

grilled pork medalions with grilled mangetout, baby tomatoes, spinach and courgettes

banofee cheesecake - wow try it guys its gorgeous... hexb for the alpen lights

had 3 ltr of water, 5 teas, used the milk as my other hexa

no room at the moment for choccy but only had 1 syn so far....

Copied from my diary Wednesday 26 Mar

Hi everyone

Been quite busy today, but things going well. Ive managed another shred and I will post up my steps tonight.

Eats so far SExpress day

fruit salad - mango, kiwi, watermelon, melon, (rasp,blue,black and straw) berries and cherry mullerlight

apple, banana alpen light bar 1/2 HexB

Chicken and bacon salad - spinach, lettuce, red onion, red cabbage, carrots, sweetcorn, coriander, tomato, celery, cucumber with roasted chicken cut up and frylighte lean bacon (cubed gammon) all tossed in together hot with the cold, I love salads like that.
Oh... and 8 olives 1 syn, 30g cubed chedder hexa and a w/m roll hexB

pineapple

roasted veg- aubergine, courgette, leeks, mushrooms,garlic, peppers, baby tomatoes and herbs with cut up pork medallions and actifrylighted baby potatoes
Im feeling soooo stuffed

later I'm planning on having
banoffee cheesecake with 1 alpen light 1/2 hexb and a hot choc indulgence 3 syns
my other hexa is the milk for my 3 teas and 2 milky coffees
Ive had 2.5 litres of water so far (missing my vimto)

Well Im feeling water logged and very full but that could also be TOTM doing its usual.
I don't believe going on like this will help the scales monday but Im giving it my all, Im hoping the more I eat the more I lose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back