This forum....why cant i...???

lurverick

Now to maintain.....
hey all just a quick question...i see some of you have your heights in your info down the side 5' 5' etc....why cant i do that?? lol when i try in many ways including exactly how ive seen others with it it tells me im not allowed,numbers only.
and also i changed my sig last night,updated ticker,added stone sticker and then tried to add a sow saticker but it wouldnt let me??? said must be 250 characters excluding bb code....tried lots of times and just couldnt get it on.yet i see others of you with loads of stickers??

also if i click on my profile where it says welcome lurverick it says im not authorised to acess???? same if i click on others names?(i wanted to message someone).

prob me just being thick but help! lol!

the same thing puzzled me when I first joined luverick. You have to put it all in inches and it converts it for you :D

Try just putting 65 in and see what happens :)

I've got a similar problem myself, but it's with 'current weight' when editing my profile. It won't let me include my half pound :confused:

Oh and I think you have to go via the CP panel to edit your profile :D

I'm fairly new here myself, so any suggestions on the 250 character thingy would be great as I'm having the same prob :)

thankyou!!!!!!! i knew it would just be me!!

now how do you get your bmi info and statistics on there??
plus anyone else with the other answers???

sorry to be a bit thick etc just this forum is sooooo helpful and mitivating that i want to use it all properly.

It worked the BMI thingy out on it's own luverick from the weight/height info I entered.......if I remember rightly :)

It is confusing and Im still getting used to it all!

Even though I added a profile picture it still doesn't show on my sidebar!!

I just take it as one of life's many mysteries! LOL

thankyou!!!!!
which leads me to another question......i can see you have been thanked x times in x posts......how the heck can i thank you???? lol i would like too when i get good answers/replies but cant see how too for the life of me.

Ahhhhhh thanks Devon Dumpling. I can stop scratching my head and calling myself thick now! :8855:

I best get posting some more then! lol

It worked the BMI thingy out on it's own luverick from the weight/height info I entered.......if I remember rightly :)

perhaps it just doesnt like me then,lol!!!

been fiddling and trying ever since i joined.....call me sad but i find it so motivational having it there!!!

you'll get a button that magically appears once you have made 50 posts :)

thankyou!!!!! was worried because i didnt want anyone thinking ooooo isnt she rude not thanking me,lol!

Same again for thanking people - you have to have done 50 posts x

thankyou!!!!!
which leads me to another question......i can see you have been thanked x times in x posts......how the heck can i thank you???? lol i would like too when i get good answers/replies but cant see how too for the life of me.

Again you need 50 posts before you can do this. If you read the thread mentioned above it will explain everything.

thankyou all for your help......just proving even more that this forum is so fab!!

im getting there...my bmi and statistics wasnt done asid missed my current weight off! all done now.

haha, people wouldn't think that!! I forget to thank people all the time! It's not a feature I've used on a forum before, so I forget it's there... only a few more posts to go :D

Back