Step 1 Sole Source + This is a choice.... A choice to change my life

Well done on your first WI.

They say losing weight drastically improves your fertility so hopefully it'll help you conceive - Good Luck!

xx

Thanks for all your encouragement. I am really hoping that losing the weigh makes a difference to my fertility and if it doesn't at least I will be healthier overall..... Watch this space!

Well done on all your losses and those that are about to start the journey, I am nearly two weeks and already know it's worth it xxx

Thanks for all your encouragement. I am really hoping that losing the weigh makes a difference to my fertility and if it doesn't at least I will be healthier overall..... Watch this space!

Well done on all your losses and those that are about to start the journey, I am nearly two weeks and already know it's worth it xxx

It defo is worth it. It really helps coming on here and reading everyone's diaries, they're so inspirational. Keeping a diary too is fab, means you can just write exactly how you feel it and tbh I feel I'm more honest on mine and the support is amazing,

looking forward to being updated on yours :)

xx

RWroe said:
Hi Susan, hope your week is going well? I use the app on my iPhone and on the iPad so I am finding it ok just need to work some of it out!!

what day is your weight in?

Hi rwroe, sorry not sure where this weeks gone! I'm good thanks, how's you? My weigh in day is Monday evening, and at times it comes round so fast! Not sure where the weeks go sometimes!

How are you doing? And when is your weigh in day?

WI was today and I am very happy to report a 6lb loss!! So that's 18lb in two weeks, couldn't be happier! I am sticking to it 100% and getting the rewards! People are already starting to notice which is lovely too.

My losses will probably slow a bit now but I am still hoping for 4lb a week.

My next weigh is 9 days so may try and aim for 6 again but who knows, I will just follow it 100% and see what happens!

Hope you are all having a good week and Susan good luck with your next weigh in and to the rest of you that have one coming up x

RWroe said:
WI was today and I am very happy to report a 6lb loss!! So that's 18lb in two weeks, couldn't be happier! I am sticking to it 100% and getting the rewards! People are already starting to notice which is lovely too.

My losses will probably slow a bit now but I am still hoping for 4lb a week.

My next weigh is 9 days so may try and aim for 6 again but who knows, I will just follow it 100% and see what happens!

Hope you are all having a good week and Susan good luck with your next weigh in and to the rest of you that have one coming up x

Hi rwroe, huge congratulations on a great weight loss! You've done amazing in a couple of weeks.. Are you feeling fab?

It's great that people are noticing and I bet you're already noticing the differences...

I'm looking forward to my weigh in on Monday, hoping for a good one, I seem to be losing steadily, so although I would love a huge loss week, I'm expecting a pound or two...would be nice to get my 2.5 stone though... Ah well, what will be will be...

You having a good weekend? Do you find them harder? Easier?

Thank you! I am feeling fab and have just gone through my wardrobe and stuff that was too tight is already fitting better!!

I find the weekends ok but my OH and I have noticed just how much we did revolved around food! Shall we have a cooked breakfast, shall we go out and stop someone nice for lunch, shall we have a take away or dinner out/with friends, let's go for roast round your mums, shall we have another bottle of wine and so on and so on!!! So now it's early nights and days trying to keep busy! Lol! It's all worth it :)

Fingers crossed for your 2 and a half stone, that's fab!! Whether it's 1 or 2lb it's still a loss and all heading in the right direction. Hope your weekend is going well :)

Well today has been another good one! Not struggling at all and love seeing the results :) Got an extra couple of days this week until weigh in and I am going to make them count! Another 100% week for me!

Hope everyone has had a good weekend and good luck for the coming week!

RWroe said:
Well today has been another good one! Not struggling at all and love seeing the results :) Got an extra couple of days this week until weigh in and I am going to make them count! Another 100% week for me!

Hope everyone has had a good weekend and good luck for the coming week!

Hi rwroe, glad you're sounding ago happy and positive! Your doing fan huni... Reckon you'll have a fab weigh in... Keep smiling and have a fab week!

Xxx

Thanks. Good luck for your weigh in today, let me know how you get on :) xxx

Wow that's AMAZING!! Well done!! You must be so chuffed!

Here's to another 100% week and hopefully another result like that xxx

I'm delighted!.had been feeling quite down on Sunday and my last week loss wasn't what I expected ago feeling really happy and motivated!.just what I needed! :)

How's you and how's the week going so far?

Sorry to hear you were feeling down, I know what it's like when some days you feel is it worth it and I am sure I will have days like that when my weight loss slows slightly as the weeks go on, but well done for sticking with it and the results are your reward!!

Today is the first day I've struggled a bit with hunger, haven't faulted at all but it's been a bit tough. Early to bed for me tonight and I'm sure ill wake up tomorrow feeling much better!!

More comments today too about my weight loss so that's been good :)

Good luck for another 100% week! X

RWroe said:
Sorry to hear you were feeling down, I know what it's like when some days you feel is it worth it and I am sure I will have days like that when my weight loss slows slightly as the weeks go on, but well done for sticking with it and the results are your reward!!

Today is the first day I've struggled a bit with hunger, haven't faulted at all but it's been a bit tough. Early to bed for me tonight and I'm sure ill wake up tomorrow feeling much better!!

More comments today too about my weight loss so that's been good :)

Good luck for another 100% week! X

Hi rwroe, yeah, it can be really hard! As you say the losses address what keep you going, but sometimes it's taking each minute as they come... Can hardly believe I've lost 37 pounds... I'm nearly half way to my goal weight! :)

Early nights are also a godsend... Can really help when food is tempting us!

I'm never hungry but often WANT food! Shame we can't just turn that off!

That's goods that people are noticing you've lost weight, it's obviously really visible!

Yep, another 100% week here we come! :)

Wow 37lbs that's amazing!! You must be so proud of yourself! All the hard work has obviously been worth it! Have you had to buy lots of new clothes, I can't wait for that bit! Lol!

it's rare I have felt hungry, just today and I don't know why. You're right about the shorter nights, I do a few bits round the house, get everything ready for work and then into bed, love it!! Like you say would be good to turn the wanting off! Haven't really experienced it badly yet but I'm sure I will in th run up to Xmas! However, I WILL resist!

RWroe said:
Wow 37lbs that's amazing!! You must be so proud of yourself! All the hard work has obviously been worth it! Have you had to buy lots of new clothes, I can't wait for that bit! Lol!

it's rare I have felt hungry, just today and I don't know why. You're right about the shorter nights, I do a few bits round the house, get everything ready for work and then into bed, love it!! Like you say would be good to turn the wanting off! Haven't really experienced it badly yet but I'm sure I will in th run up to Xmas! However, I WILL resist!

I am so proud I've stuck to this and got so far...truthfully I never thought I would complete one week!

I had a wardrobe full of smaller clothes which now fit perfectly so I got the new wardrobe without any expense, which is.good as I want to save money for goal! So far I've outgrown three black sacks of clothes! :)

The water seriously helps the wanting and keeping busy and early nights, do on that note, night night...

Stay strong and hopefully chat tomorrow.. Night xx

Wow you hav done so well! Throwing out those clothes must hav felt great!! I never thought I could do two days let alone two weeks and I know I can keep it going too, I'm determined!

My dad lives in Spain and will be home for Xmas and I want to be three stone lighter when I pick him up from the airport.... He has no idea I'm on the diet and I hope he will be surprised.... The thought of that keeps me going too!

Nite nite and catch up tomorrow x

So today has been a bit tough, felt a bit hungry and was craving chips!! I didn't crack and stuck to it 100% purely for that wonderful feeling in the morning when you wake up and realise you've completed another day and are looking and feeling better.

Thinking ahead to Xmas tho. My plan is to come off plan Xmas and boxing day (although will probably have CD breakfast) and to keep it sensible, don't want to undo hard work! Then NY. Eve we are out for a meal but I will make sensible choices now on the pre order! Have decided as well that I will not drink alcohol at all! For anyone that knows me they know that be so so hard but I know if I drink I will lose my resolve and probably end up on a binge and I just don't want to do that! Don't want to enter NY having to lose extra lbs!!!

Sorry for the ramble, just need to say it out loud! Lol!

Hope you are all having a good week :) x

Back