Step 1 Sole Source + This is a choice.... A choice to change my life

Hey rwroe, it's good to ramble and get our thoughts out! Sounds like a good plan... Do stay off the booze though, as in ketosis, alcohol can make you horribly ill! And you don't want to spend Christmas our new year throwing up, violently!

Glad you stayed strong today... It's great! Well done you!

Thanks and thanks for advice on not drinking, didn't realise it could make me ill so I have obviously made the right decision!

Hope you are having a good week? I'm looking forward to weigh in (Monday this time!)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

RWroe said:
Thanks and thanks for advice on not drinking, didn't realise it could make me ill so I have obviously made the right decision!

Hope you are having a good week? I'm looking forward to weigh in (Monday this time!)

Hiya, yeah I've heard alcohol and ketosis can be an awful mix!

I'm planning to do my step 2 week starting Saturday, bit worried, haven't eaten for weeks! Just hope I can go back to ss after a week of food!

I'm weighing in Monday too, hope it doesn't stop me losing weight...

Which is step 2, is it similar to SS+? I'm sure it'll be fine and you will still see good losses.

Today has been another day with a couple of craving but I have resisted! It's just not worth it, the ten minutes the food I'm craving makes me feel good will soon pass and I'll be left feeling awful foe letting myself down.

Here's to another good weekend and losses on Monday!!

RWroe said:
Which is step 2, is it similar to SS+? I'm sure it'll be fine and you will still see good losses.

Today has been another day with a couple of craving but I have resisted! It's just not worth it, the ten minutes the food I'm craving makes me feel good will soon pass and I'll be left feeling awful foe letting myself down.

Here's to another good weekend and losses on Monday!!

Good morning :)

Step 2 you have to do after 12 weeks on ss, it's still three products a day but also a meal like on ss+ and also 3/4 pint of skimmed milk! Well be pleased to get it over with!

Your absolutely right, I often feel like food, but I doubt they're would be any enjoyment, maybe a second, but then huge guilt! So just not worth it! Yep we'll stay strong and have a good weigh in come Monday :)

You up to much this weekend?

We're decorating this weekend so that'll keep me busy which will be nice, no chance to crave anything!!

Looking forward to weigh in Monday! Might have a cheeky peak tonight when I pop to my brothers as hubby has hidden our scales! Lol!

You up to much?

RWroe said:
We're decorating this weekend so that'll keep me busy which will be nice, no chance to crave anything!!

Looking forward to weigh in Monday! Might have a cheeky peak tonight when I pop to my brothers as hubby has hidden our scales! Lol!

You up to much?

Just make sure you don't overdo the decorating, you don't want to faint due to lack of food and over exertion!

Only have a cheeky peek if you can handle it, take it with a pinch of salt...your brothers scales may be hugely different to yours, and you don't want to topiary yourself for nothing!

Not up to much, got a family photoshoot tomorrow and a family day Sunday :)

I'm starting step 2 tomorrow now, looking forward to chewing! :)

I had a look on brothers scales but got different readings! Lol so not too worried and will wait for Monday. I have been following it 100% so I should have lost. The only thing is I usually weigh in Saturday mornings and this week it's a Monday evening so may be heavier anyway... We will see!

Ive told hubby I will help as much as I can but he won't let me do too much as he knows it won't be good for on VLCD....

have a lovely time at the photo shoot and enjoy your family day tomorrow :) Good luck for step 2 x

Think I might have another good result this week, weigh in tomorrow night (usually have a morning weigh in) and I'm looking forward to seeing how I've done as stuck to it 100%.

Two things I am experiencing at the moment and I would be interested to know if anyone else has. One, always seem to feel like I have a hair stuck in the back of my throat.... Don't know if its something about the products and the second is a few spots on my face. I occasionally have them but it seems I am gettin more recently, I am only in week 3 of CD so maybe it's change in diet??? Thought my skin would be better with all the water I am drinking!

Hiya, I'm sure you'll have a great week with a good weigh in, it will make a difference though weighing in morning to afternoon!

I find I need water, lots of water as my throat often feels dry and horrid...

My skin is better though, which I'm sure us because of the water... Maybe you'll get better as time goes on... How was the decorating? Is the room done?

We didn't end up decorating as hubby had to work as someone called in sick! Spent time swimming with friends Saturday and today took a wander round Bicester Village Desinger outlet to give me some inspiration! So kept busy. You get up to much?

I think my throat is just part of the diet and ill have to get used to it:( wont be forever!

Looking forward to WI but like you saying evening will be different particularly as I drink lots of water too! We'll see! God luck to you, your WI tomorrow too isn't it?

RWroe said:
We didn't end up decorating as hubby had to work as someone called in sick! Spent time swimming with friends Saturday and today took a wander round Bicester Village Desinger outlet to give me some inspiration! So kept busy. You get up to much?

I think my throat is just part of the diet and ill have to get used to it:( wont be forever!

Looking forward to WI but like you saying evening will be different particularly as I drink lots of water too! We'll see! God luck to you, your WI tomorrow too isn't it?

Sounds like a nice weekend and more fun than decorating!

The water can make a huge difference,I think a pint of water weighs almost 1 and a half pounds!

Yeah, I'm weighing in tomorrow too, let us know how you do and I will to... I'm hoping ours a decent loss but not holding my breath due to stage 2... Shall wait and see...

Good luck! X

So another weigh in last night and another 4lb off, very happy!! It was also an evening weigh in so prob a pound or two lighter if I had had my normal morning weigh in. Next weigh in this Saturday morning (usual weigh in time) so hopefully a couple more off by then. Another 5lbs and I will be the lightest I've been in about 4 years! Yippee!! Feels so good!

Hope everyone else has had good results, even a lb is a step closer to the target!!

RWroe said:
So another weigh in last night and another 4lb off, very happy!! It was also an evening weigh in so prob a pound or two lighter if I had had my normal morning weigh in. Next weigh in this Saturday morning (usual weigh in time) so hopefully a couple more off by then. Another 5lbs and I will be the lightest I've been in about 4 years! Yippee!! Feels so good!

Hope everyone else has had good results, even a lb is a step closer to the target!!

Hi rwroe, well done in your loss this week, that's fab! Especially as you say as it was an evening weigh in so you would have probably been less if it had been at your usual time! :)

I only lost 1 and 3/4lbs this week, so not great, but still a loss!

How'd this week going?

Hi Susan, a loss is a loss, that's great we'll done! How many weeks have you done now? You're bound to have weeks were you lose a little less but stick to it 100% and it'll soon catch up with you!

This week is going well, seem to be in the swing of things now and loving the losses each week! Planning ahead for Xmas as I don't want to undo any hard work. Girls night round sister in laws on Friday an I am taking my own meal (from the CD list) and won't be drinking! That'll be a first!

hope you have a good week x Rachel

Hi Rachel,

Yeah i know, and i was doing stage 2 for some of the week! i've been doing the cambridge diet since 10th September so i think i am now in my 12th week! i honestly do not know where the time has gone... i remember when i started thinking i wouldn't manage one week, but it has really flown by!

Sounds like your really getting the dieting and enjoying it.... it amazed me to find out weeks ago that you can still have fun on a night out even if you dont eat or drink!!! not sure id realised that before!!! its amazing how much we associate having a good time with food and drink!

You are doing so well... when is your next weigh in?

I know exactly what you mean about associating food and drink with a good time, I've had to learn that when I go out or see friends and family it's because I want to spend time with them, it's not about what food and drink is there! Obv I always want to see them and I am really close to my family and have a fab circle of friends that I've pretty much known forever, but food and drink has been a big part of ours lives too!!! Once I am maintaining I can enjoy these things in moderation, but until then I need to crack on and enjoy life for the people in it and not focus on food!!

Next weigh in first thing Saturday (only 5 days since last one) would like 4lbs but TOTM due Sunday so that may add a couple... We will see!

How are you getting on this week? When is your next weigh in?

RWroe said:
I know exactly what you mean about associating food and drink with a good time, I've had to learn that when I go out or see friends and family it's because I want to spend time with them, it's not about what food and drink is there! Obv I always want to see them and I am really close to my family and have a fab circle of friends that I've pretty much known forever, but food and drink has been a big part of ours lives too!!! Once I am maintaining I can enjoy these things in moderation, but until then I need to crack on and enjoy life for the people in it and not focus on food!!

Next weigh in first thing Saturday (only 5 days since last one) would like 4lbs but TOTM due Sunday so that may add a couple... We will see!

How are you getting on this week? When is your next weigh in?

Hiya, yeah its so true,I always think about seeing friends or family and its always arranged around where we'll go and what we'll eat! This diet has really opened my mind!

Wow, Saturday that's nice and soon... Totm can affect your loss but your doing so well, hopefully you'll still get a great loss!

I don't weigh in till Tuesday afternoon so 8 days...I'm hoping for a decent loss but I think its my totm too so probably best to wait and see!

This week is going well and seems to be flying... How can it be December on Saturday? Where is this year going?

I know the time is flying!! Can't believe I've been doing Cambridge for nearly a month, doesn't seem possible and there was me thinking I would be lucky to get past the first few days! So glad I stuck with it! I really do hope I can be successful over Xmas, my CDC will sit down with me and do a plan for the whole two weeks over Xmas that I don't see her so that will be really great to have, I'll stick it on the fridge as a constant reminder!! Really don't think I will over eat though, I couldn't face undoing the hard work I've put in, do well this year and I can enjoy whatever I like next year...... as a size 12!!!

Hope the rest of your week goes well, I'll update tomorrow how I get on in the morning, fingers crossed TOTM doesn't have too much of an affect!

Have a good day :)

Back