Step 1 Sole Source + This is a choice.... A choice to change my life

So another 4lb off!! Happy with that! Next weigh in on Friday so I'm sure I'll see the 15s, can't wait!

went shopping for bridesmaid dresses today and have chosen them. I am not ordering mine until February so I am close to goal and know what size to go for. The women in the shop was a bit sceptical about the amount I could lose and was a bit patronising which got me down a bit and made me doubt myself. However tomorrow is another and I will complete this, then go back and rub it in her face in February! Lol!

hows things with you Susan, your week going well? X

RWroe said:
So another 4lb off!! Happy with that! Next weigh in on Friday so I'm sure I'll see the 15s, can't wait!

went shopping for bridesmaid dresses today and have chosen them. I am not ordering mine until February so I am close to goal and know what size to go for. The women in the shop was a bit sceptical about the amount I could lose and was a bit patronising which got me down a bit and made me doubt myself. However tomorrow is another and I will complete this, then go back and rub it in her face in February! Lol!

hows things with you Susan, your week going well? X

Wow, 4lb is excellent! Well done huni! You'll see the 15s so soon, your rocking this chick!

Ignore the stupid woman in the shop, what a rude cow! It will be wonderful to rub it in her face in February! Stay strong and prove her wrong! That will really be the icing on the cake when your thin! Hehe...

I'm good, diets fine but my dd has been sick, up through last night and sick today... I now have meds for her so hopefully she'll be on the mend but I feel shattered! Part of me wanted to cave in and eat but I've stayed strong! Had to make hubby sit on other side of lounge for his dinner as it smelt so good! Lol!

However,I an desperate to get into the 11s for my holiday and only have 3 weigh inns to do it so must stay strong! Should be completely doable (I hope) only 6.5 lbs,.obviously that would only be 11.13.75, but it would be in the 11s! :p anymore will be bonus!

Xx

Well done for not caving and I hope she gets better soon! If you can carry on through times like this when you're tested you can do it to the end, well done!! I'm a bit weird in that I like cooking for hubby and then watching him enjoy it, I'm not tempted at all but living brought him! Lol!

yeah the women really pee'd me off but like you say it'll be the icing on the cake come February. I suppose its just easy to doubt myself when I have never been fully successful at a diet or been 11 stone, but I will!!

good luck with getting into the 11s, you'll definitely do that! How exciting!! Where are you going on holiday?

RWroe said:
Well done for not caving and I hope she gets better soon! If you can carry on through times like this when you're tested you can do it to the end, well done!! I'm a bit weird in that I like cooking for hubby and then watching him enjoy it, I'm not tempted at all but living brought him! Lol!

yeah the women really pee'd me off but like you say it'll be the icing on the cake come February. I suppose its just easy to doubt myself when I have never been fully successful at a diet or been 11 stone, but I will!!

good luck with getting into the 11s, you'll definitely do that! How exciting!! Where are you going on holiday?

Hiya, wow your strong cooking for him and not eating it! I have to make my oh sit at the other end of the room! Or I take myself off for a bath when they eat something that smells yummy!

The woman had no right to be rude to you,I hate people who do that, hell, she doesn't even know you!

I'm off to Egypt on holiday, going for Christmas and new year, can't wait, although will be a pain with the diet, I would have preferred to just keep going, but oh well, this is life so I will enjoy my hol and then get straight back to this in January!

Well that's the plan anyway! :)

God Egypt, I am very jealous!! It will be so hot and lovely! Hope you have a fab time and just try to be as sensible as you can while still having some fun and letting your hair down a bit. Get lots of swimming in, drink plenty of water and I'm sure you'll do just fine. You taking any products with you or coming off completely?

I'm planning to have Xmas day and boxing day off but so want to keep things in check! I may see how I feel on the day and might just stick as close to plan as poss. Got a meal NY too so will enjoy that with friends but will still stay off the alcohol.

Is it your next weigh in tomorrow? If so, good luck!

I seem to be going fine this week and seem to be doing it with relative ease! I know it'll get harder over the coming weeks but I'm just so focussed at the moment! Can't wait to get my dad from the airport on the 21st and be 3 stone lighter! He has no idea I am doing it and I am sure he'll be surprised!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well it's day 30 today and I just don't know where the time has gone!! At last weigh in 1st 12lb off and I'm feeling great! Slight constipation again today but I will take the magic potion tonight and hopefully that'll clear it! Lol!

Thinking again about Xmas and at the moment I am leaning towards just staying in plan for the duration. I'm doing so well and don't want to let anything get in the way, Xmas will come again in a years time and I can enjoy it more then..... A size 12!

What's everyone else doing for Xmas? On or off plan?

Loved reading this thread ur all doing so well! I'm on week 3 and really struggling not to pick at things, only chicken but I really want to stick 100% and see bigger losses! Really encouraged by reading how well you have all done :)

Thanks becki and well done sticking to it 100%! Are you doing SS or SS+? I'm doing SS+ and at the moment still getting good losses. I daren't pick at anything, it'll be a slippery slope for me and don't want to undo anything I have done!

Keep up the good work! X

Supposed to be doing SS but I suppose I've really been doing SS+ because I'm constantly on the go I feel like sometimes I need the chicken for a little energy boost! Glad I found this website it's so helpful! Lots of inspiration!

Hi Becki, this site is great and has really kept me focused, love reading all the diaries.

You have to do what suits your body and if that's SS+ then go for it! I've done it since the beginning and it hasn't slowed my weight loss at all. I also think I will be better mentally prepared for when I introduce more food as I haven't completely cut it out. Drinking 3-3 and a half litres a day too and I think that really helps!

Hi Rachel,

How are you doing? I'm good, got weighed in yesterday and lost 4.5lb! which gives me a total of just over 3 stone in 12 weeks! i am so pleased!!!! still hoping to shift a couple more before my holiday though!

How are you doing?

Yeah i am planning to come off plan completely for the holiday and enjoy it, but try and be careful!!! fingers crossed!

Wow! Your dad is going to be in for a shock then??!!?!? =0)

Hello ladies! I've just been catching up on everything since I've been gone! I didn't intentionally ditch the forum.....went to Wales and had NO signal and then Prague and had NO internet! Was a lovely few days but needless to say I went off plan more than I had wanted to. Ah well, whats done is done and I knew that I would be coming off for my party! And I can say that it was worth it and I am ready to be 100% SS again! Reading up on here is really inspiring me again so thank you!

I felt so hungry this morning - but I stuck to my water and shakes and the hunger went. I guess I'd forgotten what it was like going into ketosis! Just need to get through that first bit and then I'll be ok! Hoping to lose the few pounds I gained after being away-as I came off plan a lot of it is probably water rentention so hopefully will have a good loss next weigh in!

Will certainly be on here a lot over the next few days - remotivating myself!

Well done Susan that's fab!!! You are doing so well, 3 stone in 12 weeks is just brilliant you must be very proud of yourself!

Really hoping my dad sees a difference. Haven't seen him since September before I started the diet and he doesn't know I am doing it. I know he will be really pleased for me. He struggles with his weight and blames himself for passing the genes on, bless him. Can't wait to see him!

hi Nikki! Glad to see you are back. I love reading your diary and was worried you'd gone AWOL! Lol! Your journey has been so inspirational and you'll get back into it in no time :)

Thanks Rachel! Yep, back for sure and will be here quite a lot over the next few days whilst I go back into ketosis!

God I know that feeling, good luck and stay strong!!

Was thinking about Xmas and may stay on plan for the duration as not sure I want to go through getting into ketosis again!

Rachel you could always just stick to protein on the day, that way you'd stay in ketosis and also stick to plan??

How you doing this week?

RWroe said:
Well done Susan that's fab!!! You are doing so well, 3 stone in 12 weeks is just brilliant you must be very proud of yourself!

Really hoping my dad sees a difference. Haven't seen him since September before I started the diet and he doesn't know I am doing it. I know he will be really pleased for me. He struggles with his weight and blames himself for passing the genes on, bless him. Can't wait to see him!

hi Nikki! Glad to see you are back. I love reading your diary and was worried you'd gone AWOL! Lol! Your journey has been so inspirational and you'll get back into it in no time :)

Thanking you muchly!

Your dad will notice a massive difference and be so proud of you... And you deserve it as your doing fab!

Thanks Hun and I'm still contemplating Xmas! How's your week going?

If I'm honest the last three days have been he'll. Not the diet, I've stuck to it 100% but of the side effects.... Constipation! I've never suffered with it like this, ended up at docs today and have some stuff to take and may need to take it the whole time I'm on CD. Not sure if it will bring me out of ketosis but my health means more, it's been horrible. My husband has been an absolute gem tho, I really don't know what I would do without him. With that and it being TOTM I am feeling pretty sorry for myself, but tomorrow is a new day and I'm sure it's going to be better!

How are you getting on? X

RWroe said:
Thanks Hun and I'm still contemplating Xmas! How's your week going?

If I'm honest the last three days have been he'll. Not the diet, I've stuck to it 100% but of the side effects.... Constipation! I've never suffered with it like this, ended up at docs today and have some stuff to take and may need to take it the whole time I'm on CD. Not sure if it will bring me out of ketosis but my health means more, it's been horrible. My husband has been an absolute gem tho, I really don't know what I would do without him. With that and it being TOTM I am feeling pretty sorry for myself, but tomorrow is a new day and I'm sure it's going to be better!

How are you getting on? X

Ah babe that's a nightmare! What did the doc give you?

My week had been awful! Both my kids are sick, literally! I'm full of cold and feel horrid and currently as soon as I get the washing done and sick cleaned up, they go again! :-(

Back