Step 1 Sole Source + This is a choice.... A choice to change my life

Ah no sounds like you've had a horrible week! Are you all starting to feel better? Did you still manage to stay on plan with all that going on?

doc has given me some sachets to have, they seem to have worked too!! They are something that I can take while I continue with the diet too so hopefully it won't happen again! Checked them with my CDC too and they won't affect the diet so that's great.

xmas shopping this weekend so brought a couple of bars to take with me just in case! Really looking forward to it...... I love shopping!!

hope you all feel better soon and have a good weekend x

RWroe said:
Ah no sounds like you've had a horrible week! Are you all starting to feel better? Did you still manage to stay on plan with all that going on?

doc has given me some sachets to have, they seem to have worked too!! They are something that I can take while I continue with the diet too so hopefully it won't happen again! Checked them with my CDC too and they won't affect the diet so that's great.

xmas shopping this weekend so brought a couple of bars to take with me just in case! Really looking forward to it...... I love shopping!!

hope you all feel better soon and have a good weekend x

Hiya, yeah I have sachets from doc for that also... One a day keeps everything moving!

I've stuck to plan, but some days have been harder than others!

Enjoy your Christmas shopping...hope the shops aren't to busy! Have fun xx

Well done for sticking to plan when it would have been easy not to! How are you all feeling now?

Did some Xmas shopping today which was nice and wasn't too busy which was nice!! I love shopping at the best of times but love it even more on this diet as not only takes my mind off food but I get to look a all the lovely clothes I will get to wear!!

I have now completed 5 weeks and over two stone down so very happy!! Finally I can see that there is a diet that will work and that I will get to goal!!

Hi Rachel,

At times its been easier to stick to plan, at others a nightmare, but thankfully feeling more human today so fingers crossed i'm over the worst of it now! My dd is back at school today and i would have sent my ds to school but he got all whingey so i caved in and said he could have one final day home with his nanny as he's still feeling poorly!!!

Wow, 5 weeks is amazing!!! It's so funny, i never thought i would manage 1 week, but at the end of today i have finished 13!!!! dont know where the time has gone!!!!

I'm weighing in tonight, and really hoping i will see the 11s?!?!?!?!? will let you know when i find out! =0)

Have a great day xx

Lots of luck for weight in, will keep everything crossed you see the 11s!!! Can't wait for that day myself :)

glad to hear you are all on the mend, it's hard enough doing this diet without feeling rough at the same time and looking after other poorly ones too!

Ive just had a malt chewy bar with a cuppa and its just what I needed today. Don't know if its the cold dark nights or being run up to Xmas but I was finding myself thinking of wine and takeaway! Not tempted in slightest but it was nice to have something to chew on and something with chocolate!!

Think I've pretty much decided to stay on plan over Xmas too. Have to order my bridesmaid dress mid January and I don't want to let anything get in the way of ordering the size I want to!

So gutted, weighed in and lost 1/4 of a pound! To be honest I think her scales are wrong as my morning weigh ins have me in 4lb lighter this week! :-(

Ah Hun that's horrible when you don't get the response you're expecting:( Just think tho it'll all catch up with you next week.

Def get the bars. I love the chewy malt and the peanut one... Wasn't keen on the choc or mint choc one personally, perfect for those cravings!

Don't give in (I know you won't!) you're see the 11s next week for definite :) xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yeah it certainly sucks at the moment!!!

I have a meal out this week, so a little worried that that will effect any loss i may get anyway!!! oh well, i will keep plodding and enjoy my meal... not long till my holiday, i can then forget all about cd for two weeks and then start phase two fresh in January!!!

I have a bar for this week, my cdc gave me one of the new ones free to try.... not sure when i will have it yet, but loking forward to trying it yet... can you believe i have done this diet for 13 weeks and never once had a bar!!

Thanks for your belief in me huni... really nice to hear.... i do not know what i would do without the support of this website.... probably have given up many weeks ago!

xx

Hey Hun I bet you do feel a deflated at the mo but don't, look hoe far you've come!! 13 weeks is just amazing and the losses you've had have been fab, you must feel so good for it and proud of yourself?! I'm nearly six weeks in and just hope I can do as well as you, keep at it and you'll see the 11s in no time at all!

For the meal out you know all the right things to choose so just go for them and you'll be absolutely fine. I've got a works meal next week and have pre ordered the soup to start and then the turkey dinner, I'll have the meat and veg and give the rest away! May ask my CDC if I can treat myself to a diet coke as well but we'll see what she says....

Stuck with it Hun you're doing fab :) xxx

Btw was it a lemon bar? I like them but prefer the chewy malt toffee or the peanut bar, perfect with a cuppa on a bad day to get your choccy fix!

So day 39 and total loss of 31lbs, very very happy!! Still finding it quite easy and not tempted to stray. Going to plan to eat Xmas day and boxing day but if on the day I don't fancy it then I won't, I want to stay focussed as I can really see the results now and loving it!

One week today and I will be.getting my dad from the airport for Xmas, he hasn't seen me since I started the diet and doesn't know I've been doing it.... Hope to reach two and a half stone total loss by then so only 4lbs to go this week! Wish me luck and good luck to you all for the week ahead! X

Hiya rwroe, how you doing? Sounds like you're doing fab!

I had my last weigh in tonight before I go away... I'm down 46lbs in total! So proud of myself! :)

How'd it going? You good?xx

46lbs WOW!! That is amazing, you've done so well and should be proud of yourself!!

So when do you go away? Hope you have a fab time!

I'm doing really good, still sticking to it 100% ans seeing the results. Would lover to lose 4lb this week and hit my two and a half stone target before Xmas but we'll see! Picking my dad up from the airport after weigh in on Friday and can't wait!

Thanks Rachel, yeah i am pretty delighted! I've never done so well before, and i've not been in the 11s probably my whole adult life!! =0)

Were off on Thursday, at stupid oclock in the morning.. can't wait... just gotta finish the washing and packing now and maybe give the house a slight tidy up!

Your stats are fab too! Well done you! Your dad is going to notice such a difference in you! bet you can't wait!!!

Can't wait for him to come!

Also today got a dress for NY eve and love it! 2/3 sizes down!! Pic attached!

ForumRunner_20121218_181253.png

I know I have a long way to go yet but feeling great already!!

Rachel - you look amazing! So slim!

It's been great reading your diary... you've had such an amazing first month. Very inspiring. Keep it up!

Thanks guys, I must admit I am mega pleased with myself!! There's no stopping me now!

We are all doing fab and it's so great having you all on here to ramble on to and feel inspired by your journeys :-D

Just popping by to see how you are Rachel?

You may have said, but where are you going in that gorgeous dress on NYE, and are you staying on plan? xx

Back