Step 1 Sole Source + This is a choice.... A choice to change my life

RWroe, you are doing so well! When I added up your lbs lost since November, it's just amazing!
I'm just starting out today. Wish me luck!

Thanks guys, I am soooooo pleased! If you stick.to it 100% you def get the results! Bring on the 13s!!

Hope you all have a good 100% week :)

Rachel - have you thought yet about how you are going to approach week 12 and eating? xx

Thanks Ali, if you stick to it there's no reason why you won't have great losses, good luck!

Chicky, haven't really thought about it tbh. I've been doing SS+ so still have a bit of food, but I'm quite relaxed about it. I already use My Fitness Pal in preparation and I'm determined to stick to all the steps until I am at goal. I'm assuming I will do 810 for a week or so then back to SS+.

How are you getting on? Your big loss keep you motivated?

Well, I made it thru day 1 and still very positive. Really looking forward to my 1st weigh-in on Jan 11th. I see so many great results and that's a great motivator!

Well done Yvonne for completing day 1! Once you get through the next few days you'll never look back!! Lots.of luck to you :)

Happy new year rwroe!

How you doing babe? Hope you had an amazing Christmas, sounds like you've done amazing babe, well done you! You stayed so strong over xmas and new years! Well done! So, what did your dad say? Xx

Welcome back! Did you have a good holiday? So starting phase 2 then, which step will you be on? Good luck :)

Dad was really surprised, he noticed straight away which was lovely, I've even inspired him to lose some too for my brothers wedding and he may even.try CD if he can find a.consultant at home in Spain.

Last WI I lost 5lb and got to 3 stone loss so really happy!! Nearly half way to goal!

Welcome back! Did you have a good holiday? So starting phase 2 then, which step will you be on? Good luck :)

Dad was really surprised, he noticed straight away which was lovely, I've even inspired him to lose some too for my brothers wedding and he may even.try CD if he can find a.consultant at home in Spain.

Last WI I lost 5lb and got to 3 stone loss so really happy!! Nearly half way to goal!

Nah, phase 2 is still sadly ss, just my phase 2 after the holiday!

Holiday was amazing and I sure loads, reckon I gained a stone, but it was worth it,I loved every minute!

Got straight back onto ss on my return, though I feel very down at the thought of 12 more weeks ssing! :-(

Well done with losing over this period, you've done amazing huni xx

So glad you're dad noticed and that's great if he does it too!

Glad you had a fab time Hunni and the stone was worth it! Lol! You might be surprised and find that you haven't put on as much as you think... Well done on getting straight back to it as I think that would be the hardest bit after a holiday.

Just think, the 12 weeks will fly! I've been doing it 9 weeks now and it only seems like I started about a week ago! Lol!

i must admit I struggled a bit this weekend, TOTM and feeling sorry for myself I think. Didn't give in and I wouldn't dare to but I suppose its just been a bit tougher than usual. I'm sure tomorrow will be a better day :)

God I've struggled today :( Think it must be TOTM but I'm.feeling sorry for myself, don't want to go to work tomorrow and would like nothing more than a takeaway to make me feel better! Would it make me feel better though? Or would it make me feel even worse than do....... Of course it would!!! No way am I giving in, but I'm sure we must all have days like this dont we? It's only natural to feel fed up sometimes, I've just got to remember I am nearly half way to my goal and once I am at goal I will feel AMAZING!!

I hope tomorrow is a better day...... Hope you guys are all doing well :)

Hi rwroe, sorry your having a bad day... Yeah we all have days like that and want to throw in the towel but you'll feel better tomorrow for having stayed strong!

Yeah the last 13 and a bit weeks I did on ss weren't half a bad so imagined they'd be and they went quicker than I thought it would, just seems a very long road right now!

Looking forward to weighing in tomorrow and seeing where I'm starting from... Hope it isn't to bad! Fingers crossed!

Stay strong babe, have a pint of water and an early night, your doing so fab! Xxx

God I've struggled today :( Think it must be TOTM but I'm.feeling sorry for myself, don't want to go to work tomorrow and would like nothing more than a takeaway to make me feel better! Would it make me feel better though? Or would it make me feel even worse than do....... Of course it would!!! No way am I giving in, but I'm sure we must all have days like this dont we? It's only natural to feel fed up sometimes, I've just got to remember I am nearly half way to my goal and once I am at goal I will feel AMAZING!!

I hope tomorrow is a better day...... Hope you guys are all doing well :)
Tomorrow WILL be better! And you'll thank yourself for hanging on.

Thanks guys I know you're right! The last couple of.days have been hard but think I am coming out the other side! Lol!

Susan, how did the weigh in go..? Yvonne do you weigh in soon? :)

Hi hun, you sound happier, how you feeling...

My WI shows a 4.25lb gain so quite happy with that as I was a stone up straight after the holiday!

How you feeling today?

Xxx

Hey hun thats not bad at all considering and getting straight back to it has obviously worked!! Well done!

Feeling much better tonight, did a yoga class, first exercise since I started CD and I enjoyed it, nice to do something different as.starting to feel a bit bored! Lol!

Looking forward to WI on friday already!

Thanks guys I know you're right! The last couple of.days have been hard but think I am coming out the other side! Lol!

Susan, how did the weigh in go..? Yvonne do you weigh in soon? :)
I'm hanging in there too! I weigh in on Thursdays. I'm really excited to find out what the scale will say. I already don't feel bloated (and that is a wonderful feeling). Hope everyone is well tonight.

Hi Yvonne, you'll have an amazing result! Thursday will be here quick and all the hard work will be worth it :)

Hey hun thats not bad at all considering and getting straight back to it has obviously worked!! Well done!

Feeling much better tonight, did a yoga class, first exercise since I started CD and I enjoyed it, nice to do something different as.starting to feel a bit bored! Lol!

Looking forward to WI on friday already!

Hiya, yeah not a bad result... as you say getting straight back onto CD was obviously the right thing to do... hard though!!! I hugely enjoyed my holiday and ate so much... just goes to show though that we can enjoy a holiday and indulge and so long as we get straight back to real life it doesn't make a huge significant difference! I am really hoping to have shifted the remained of my gain by next monday's weigh in!

Yoga sounds good... yeah CD does make life rather dull at times... very hard to socalise etc when you can't eat or drink!!! Oh well, not long!

How much longer are you thinking about ssing for?

Back