Step 1 Sole Source + This is a choice.... A choice to change my life

Ah, I'm normally okay in the week, and thankfully the kids have now scoffed all the yummy chocolate!! Phew!!!

Weekends is when I really struggle!!!

Any idea why your struggling??? You've been so strong for so long!!!!

I found it hard after each break I had to get back on to ss but found the first week the worst and then it was like being back in the swing of it!!! Only thing is I am finding t harder now.... I'm really starting to miss food!!! Think I'm in my 7th month now, and I've had two weeks off At Christmas and 4 days off in feb and I'm just fed up of the whole thing!

I just wanna be at goal, but we are bob so close andbf we really knuckle down we could be at goal in a couple of months and then we would never have to do cd again!!!!

Have you got a before photo??

I don't know really, maybe it is because I've let a few bits creep in and got away with it, but now I am just being silly and eating things for the sake of it!

I'm only two stone off goal and I so want to get there, it's almost like I am self sabotaging but I don't know why....

I can't let this ruin my chances. Surely a few bad days won't ruin everything and I can pull this back??? It worries me for maintenance too... :-/

I don't know really, maybe it is because I've let a few bits creep in and got away with it, but now I am just being silly and eating things for the sake of it!

I'm only two stone off goal and I so want to get there, it's almost like I am self sabotaging but I don't know why....

I can't let this ruin my chances. Surely a few bad days won't ruin everything and I can pull this back??? It worries me for maintenance too... :-/

Hiya babe,,

Best of luck for your weigh in today!!! I hope it goes well!!

How are you feeling now?? You back on the wagon? Or still feeling a bit wobbly??

Two stone could be gone so quickly! You just need to get back on it hun!!! Don't think your sabotaging yourself, this diet is just very hard and you have been following it fantastically for weeks! It don't have get boring though eh?!?!?

Also a few bad days wil def not ruin all your hard work!! You have done amazing!!

Let us know how your weigh in goes!!

Stay strong xxxxx

Thanks Hun :) How's your week been? When's your weigh in? I'm seeing my CDC at 10 so fingers crossed! Won't be back on here until later today tho so will update you then xxx

Hiya babe,

Best of luck! Can't wait to hear how you've done!!

I'm good thanks, feeling good and also feeling back in track! :0)

I weigh in Monday evening and really want a decent loss! Hoping I have the weekend and can drop a couple of pounds!!

Thankfully u have nothing planned for Mother's Day so that won't be a problem! However my little boy has offered to bring me breakfast in bed! Said he'd mix the shake himself and being it to me!!! What a cutie!!!

Well I'm sitting in the hairdressers now waiting for my highlights to colour!!! Feeling all excited!!!

Hope you have a great day babe! Speak later xxx

Hope weigh in went well! :cross:

Hiya babe,

Best of luck! Can't wait to hear how you've done!!

I'm good thanks, feeling good and also feeling back in track! :0)

I weigh in Monday evening and really want a decent loss! Hoping I have the weekend and can drop a couple of pounds!!

Thankfully u have nothing planned for Mother's Day so that won't be a problem! However my little boy has offered to bring me breakfast in bed! Said he'd mix the shake himself and being it to me!!! What a cutie!!!

Well I'm sitting in the hairdressers now waiting for my highlights to colour!!! Feeling all excited!!!

Hope you have a great day babe! Speak later xxx

Well I lost a lb so happy with that. Got a good talking to from my CDC. My focus is now back and I'm going to get this last two stone off by my target date of 10 May, I can still do it if I get it back under control now!

Bless your little one, how cute!! We are taking OH Mum out to lunch but I won't have anything and entertain the nieces instead!!

Hope weigh in went well! :cross:

Thanks Lily :-D lost a lb so can't complain. Back on track now and focused for my goal in May!!

How are you getting on?

Well done on your pound and getting back the focus. I think we have to accept that we will have little 'episodes' like this along the way. The main thing is we are still here and stillaiming for our goals rather than just thinking 'stuff it' and going even more off the rails!

Well I lost a lb so happy with that. Got a good talking to from my CDC. My focus is now back and I'm going to get this last two stone off by my target date of 10 May, I can still do it if I get it back under control now!

Bless your little one, how cute!! We are taking OH Mum out to lunch but I won't have anything and entertain the nieces instead!!

Well done babe, a pound loss is still a loss and in the right direction!

Really glad to hear you sounding so upbeat and positive!!!

You absolutely can still reach your target by may!

We will not be beaten by a couple of stone!! We will beat the bug*ers!!!

Really glad you feel focused and in control Hun, You will reach goal, Can't wait to see your goal picture!! xx

Right it's Monday morning and after a week of being on off I am back to 100% from this morning. I have my friends hen do in three weeks and I would love to have 10 lbs off by then, then it'll be countdown to goal middle of May!

Need that focus and determination I had back at the beginning :)

Hi Rachel well done on the 1lb off hun! and great news that you are back on this 100% you have done so well and only have 2stone 2lb to go and that will come off in no time! You can and will do this hun! think of your lovely holiday!

Not been on here much last week or two been really busy with work and away at the Chalet at weekends! need to catch up with everyone!

Take care and I will pop in to see how you are doing x x

Hi Rachel well done on the 1lb off hun! and great news that you are back on this 100% you have done so well and only have 2stone 2lb to go and that will come off in no time! You can and will do this hun! think of your lovely holiday!

Not been on here much last week or two been really busy with work and away at the Chalet at weekends! need to catch up with everyone!

Take care and I will pop in to see how you are doing x x

Thanks Theresa,. Lovely to heart from you! How are you getting on with Slimming world? Have you got another a diary still on here? You'll have to send me a link :)

Yep back on it 100% which seems quite hard in this cold weather but I'm coping! Lol! Like you say I just need to think of my holiday!!

Got hen dos and weddings coming up too so all good reasons to stay on track!

Thanks Theresa,. Lovely to heart from you! How are you getting on with Slimming world? Have you got another a diary still on here? You'll have to send me a link :)

Yep back on it 100% which seems quite hard in this cold weather but I'm coping! Lol! Like you say I just need to think of my holiday!!

Yes my diary is still the same one but in Silver Diaries! I am not sure how to do the link! (Lily where are you when I need your expertise!) Getting on fab I think sticking to it 100% so hoping for a loss this Thursday? To be honest after coming of CD and eating real food its not hard to stick to it! So i have no excuses not to have lost something other than if my body is just still getting used to introduction of food!

Keep at it hun before you know it your holiday will be here and you will have that new bikini body!

Take care and speak soon x x

Sounds like you are doing fab hun, well done! Can't wait to get to eating again (in moderation obviously!) and exercising.

How many lbs till you're st goal? X

So the cheating caught up with me.... 2 lb gain and absolutely gutted!!

Onwards and downwards tho, going to have four packs a day instead of three and a meal and hopefully that'll kick three loss again as I want 5lbs this week now.

So back to basic, no cheating, no drops of milk here and there etc, just my four packs and plenty of water!

So the cheating caught up with me.... 2 lb gain and absolutely gutted!!

Onwards and downwards tho, going to have four packs a day instead of three and a meal and hopefully that'll kick three loss again as I want 5lbs this week now.

So back to basic, no cheating, no drops of milk here and there etc, just my four packs and plenty of water!

Hey Rachel.
You have got the right attitude.
Just put it behind you and move forward.
You will definitely get 5lb off this week. Xx :)

Hey Rachel.
You have got the right attitude.
Just put it behind you and move forward.
You will definitely get 5lb off this week. Xx :)

Thanks missy :) I will not let this beat me, I have come too far to give in now! X

ahhh Rachel, i;m sorry, i know how much you didnt want to gain.... but its done now and your in a new, better week!

Stick to plan 100% and you will have a great loss hun!

I know how hard it is getting back to it, but it can be done and you will feel amazing next week on those scales!!! xxx

Eek sorry Rachel. This sounds like it was what you needed to get you back fully focused so despite the short term pain, longer term it's going to get you where you need to be :) x

Back